Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sum of Money

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sum of Money Empty Sum of Money Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:27 pm

deldes29

Arresto Menor

Attorney may tanung lang po ako tungkol sa sum of money case, may credit card po ako na hindi na nabayaran, kung sakali po na ituloy ng bank or ng collection agency, what is the worst case na posibleng mangyari, ihohold po ba nila yung payroll account ko? I would like to thank you in advance for your advice....

2Sum of Money Empty Re: Sum of Money Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:49 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

no. hndi nila i hohold ang payroll account mo. they are just going to hold you in prison. so safe ang account mo:) at safe ka din inside the rehas:) and tek note. may gwardya kpa:)

make a promisory note to the collection agency. "you can run but you cant hide"

pero dnt wory. wla pa naman nakukulong sa ganyan:) may kasama ako sa work before same ng scenarios mo. she just ignore the collection agency. and ayun.. dinampot na lng sya bigla.. hehehe. but a piece of paper as promisory note set her free as a bird.. Smile

Last edited by raheemerick on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total

3Sum of Money Empty Re: Sum of Money Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:03 pm

deldes29

Arresto Menor

I appreciate your response raheemerick, hehe, but Sum of Money is a civil case and only Criminal cases can put you behind the bars. Maybe your friend did something fraudulently on her credit card application kaya dinampot sya? anyway mraming salamat sa atensyon.

4Sum of Money Empty Re: Sum of Money Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:06 pm

mjanee

Arresto Menor

tanong ko lang sana po tungkol sa sum of money.nagsangla po ako ng dalawang kwarto ng 50.000 ang interest po ay 4000 sa dalawang kwarto.naputol po ung pagbabayad ko sa isang kwarto.pero ung isang kwarto continues prin ang binibigay kung 2000.ung tinitirahan ko lang ang naputol ang pagbabayad ko nawalan po kc ng trabaho ang asawa ko kaya di ko napagpatuloy ang pagbabayad ko dun sa isang room.nakatanggap po ako ng demand letter galing city hall.nagfile daw sya sa metropolitan..isang hearing daw po un then malalaman kaagad ang result.tanong ko lang po mababalewala po ba ung mga binayad ko sa kanya dun sa isang kwarto?kc po malaki po ang hinihingi nya sa akin 100,000 with interest prin po.attorney hingi po sana ako ng advice d ko po kc alam ang first move na gagawin ko....salamat po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum