Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

she run away with the money

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1she run away with the money Empty she run away with the money Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:01 pm

bebe

Arresto Menor

Atty,

I gave my consent to this person to have the trees cut and I am the owner he is the administrator, we agreed we will share.

The total cost of trees is 12,000. He gave me 2,000 pesos only. I told him he shouldnt be getting his share because he owes me money, I paid the taxes... he was supposed to be the one to pay the tax because that was the agreement between him and my mother.

He told me to talk to his wife, he said his wife got the money. I said ok, but his wife has a warrant of arrest, this relative sued her so she is hiding, how can I talk to her when she is hiding I asked him.

I told him to meet me at the brgy, but he never came several times, he never came. He kept pointing me to his wife who has the money now but is missing.

So, atty, I want to make sure about the case of his wife, where can I ask if she has already a warrant of arrest?

I dont think they will pay me, even if he has all the money from the trees, it is not enough to pay the taxes and how much is left since we are sharing from the cost of the trees...

So gusto ko madakip nalang to ang wife, kahit hindi ako mag kaso, pwd ko ma search kung saan sya at i-report sya sa mga police and madakip kung may warrant talaga sya.

Pls tell me what to do. Thanks a lot.

2she run away with the money Empty Re: she run away with the money Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:20 pm

attyLLL

do you have this agreement in writing?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3she run away with the money Empty Re: she run away with the money Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:00 am

bebe

Arresto Menor

no atty, but there's a witness that the buyer of the trees paid the land administrator.

The wife has a case now, so where do I check to know whats the case filed against her and if she really has the warrant of arrest coz I know where she is now.

4she run away with the money Empty Re: she run away with the money Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:59 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you disregard the matter with his wife. send him a demand letter directing him to pay or else you will initiate legal proceedings.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum