Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sum of money

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sum of money Empty sum of money Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:08 pm

haraz191919

Arresto Menor

Need help pls. here's my story.Last 2007 nagfile ako ng salary loan sa bank. i was able to pay for it not until the account that im working for closes. I resigned and then it came to the attention ng bank na ndi na ko nakakabayad.December 2008 i received a letter from my company na ireremit nila yung backpay ko sa bank as a payment sa loan ko kahit ndi pa tapos yung clearance. for awhile i thought bayad na yung loan ko not until pumunta yung representative ng bank na napakataas na ng interest ng utang ko dahil ndi daw ako nagbayad. i told the bank rep na i was advised by my company na ireremit yung back pay ko by January 2009.
Question: pede ko po ba sila sampahan ng case and ask them to pay for the interest ng loan dahil sila may kasalanan kung bakit lumaki interest dahil ndi nila niremit sa bank? I still have the letter that they sent me,kept it as a proof if ever. one more thing po. can they honor the letter kahit yung nakapirma sa letter is nagresign na daw tapos yung company nagbago na ng name? badly need your advise. thanks

2sum of money Empty Re: sum of money Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 am

attyLLL

you are still liable to the bank, and your remedy is to collect from the company.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3sum of money Empty Re: sum of money Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:59 am

haraz191919

Arresto Menor

collect from the company so meaning sila ang magbabayad sa loan ko?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum