Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i have been separated with my husband since 2006,about annulment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Melissa Asares Aldeza

Arresto Menor

hi,i was married in 1997 and my age at that time is 18 and my husband too,we have parent consent..we have separated last 2006 because of 3rd party..my question is that is it okay to file for annulment and the grounds if psychological incapacitated but not adultery?how much it will cost?ow many years will it takes?thank youand hope you will answer my concerns..

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Melissa Asares Aldeza wrote:hi,i was married in 1997 and my age at that time is 18 and my husband too,we have parent consent..we have separated last 2006 because of 3rd party..my question is that is it okay to file for annulment and the grounds if psychological incapacitated but not adultery?how much it will cost?ow many years will it takes?thank youand hope you will answer my concerns..

sexual infidelity is not a ground for annulment. for the cost, filling fee is not that much, attorney's fee ang mahal depende sa lawyer na makukuha mo.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum