Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ignoring the summon of barangay lupon 3 times

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bongbong

Arresto Menor

a person had debt to me for few months, he ignore to pay me eventhough i already tell him to pay and even i asked the help of others that he will pay me 1000 only. i lend him in good faith because he promise to pay. i discovered later that he is hook in vices and there are many people already he victimized. i complained to the barangay and he summoned already 3 times but he just ignored the 3 summons. I cancel my important appointments just to attend the summons but he just taken for granted only the power of brgy. im planning to go to fiscal office in our city to teach him lesson. He will victimize many others in the future if this won't be stop. What will be the case i will file to him because the amount is only small 1000 only ty for your time rgds

Endless

Endless
Arresto Menor

file a civil case against him for collection of sum of money.

If only 1000 then settle it in barangay, failure to appear inspite of summons has been served then it will be a ground for the cause of action to be instituted against him.

And you can ask before the court for some damages you incurred for collecting of the said amount.

sure ka po ba na walang reason yung tao kung bakit ndi sya nagpapakita inspite of 3 summons that was already serve?

sure ho kyo na yung summon ay nakakarating sa knya? is the address correct po ba?

suggestion ko po: puntahan nyo muna personally yung bahay or residence nila then asked him... at least in this way you could establish being a good faith creditor.

attyLLL

you will be certainly spending more than 1000 to get your money back. i suggest you explore filing a small claims case with the mtc but my guess he will just ignore it also.

i'd think he will not ignore a criminal case, but failure to pay a debt is not a crime.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

anthony L.

Arresto Menor

Sir Good afternoon po, kapag may Brgy summon po ba na naipadala at hindi mismo yung subject ang nakatanggap kundi family member at di eto naibigay sa kinauukulan, will it still be considered? and how many summons po ba ang maipadala bago mai akyat sa court? I was the organizer ng paluwagan sa isang office sa Binangonan and yung funds are being used para ipautang sa members and non-members with interest, ang nangyari po ay maraming di pa nakabayad at sa dahilan na ko ang may hawak, naisip ko eto i-invest pero nalugi po..pilit ko po ginagawan ng paraan para mai bigay ko na sa myembro ngunit almost 7 months na di ko pa po maayos.Ngayon nagpunta na po sila sa brgy to para magreklamo, ngunit wala po ako sa tirahan namin, ako ngayon ay nasa province at inaasikaso makabenta ng lupa para maka bayad..estafa po ang gusto ikaso sa akin..di pa po ako makaharap sa kahihiyan at guso ko sana may hawak na akong pera bago ko harapin lahat..Salamat po at God Bless..More Power

bong_santos

Arresto Menor

usualy 3 times pag hindi nagapear sa barangay aakyat na sa court..duon mapipilitan na sila lumabas pag me subpoena ilang beses.

anthony L.

Arresto Menor

pano po kapag wala ako sa lugar nun at di ko naman na re-receive personaly? thanks..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum