Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP! Husband married another woman in Islam Religion

+2
attyLLL
rhyjac
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

rhyjac

Arresto Menor

So here's the story...
It all started when my father found his so called "1st love" on facebook.
To cut the story short.. They got married under Islam religion(seems like a trend nowadays), my mother devastated. And he threatened my mother that he is going to stop the remittance.

I've been reading on this forums and found out there is no solution to this except when the guy has no documents pertaining that he is a documented Islam.

Where can i check if he is fully documented? And what can i still do about this problem? I mean what are my options regarding this situation.

Thank you for those who can help me with this.

attyLLL

if the marriage was conducted here, don't worry about that. just get a of his marriage contracts and file a complaint for bigamy, alleging that he changed religion just to marry. let him prove that he is a good faith muslim.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

rhyjac

Arresto Menor

Thanks you for you fast reply Atty LLL,
Indeed the wedding was conducted here at the Philippines. But where can I get the copy of his marriage contract to the other woman? That reminds me, he said their so called wedding is already a "Red Ribon". What does that even mean?

And about them converting to Islam, is it not a major factor on the case?
As seen on the post at http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t16482-my-husband-and-his-mistress-converted-to-muslim-and-get-married-in-uae".
Can we still file a bigamy case if he is a documented muslim?

Thank you again for your time replying here Atty Very Happy

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

I think you should focus on challenging his intention why he reverted to Islam, there is a strong possibility that he is documented. Just like attorney said, he need to show that he returned to Islam because of good faith and not just to marry another woman.

rhyjac

Arresto Menor

How do I challenge his intention of reverting to Islam? What are the procedures on challenging him on the particular issue? Should I file a case for it?

Thanks you for replying Very Happy

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes you have to file a case.

rhyjac

Arresto Menor

So we need to prove that his intention in reverting to Islam is only for marrying another woman. What then? if he's proven that his intentions are nowhere near good faith? Can we file the bigamy case after that? Or could we do the case of bigamy while trying to prove his intentions of reverting to Islam?

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

sabi nga ni attorney, get a copy of their marriage contract and file bigamy case. there, you could question his intention. you can get the copy from NSO.

rhyjac

Arresto Menor

sa NSO din po ba napupunta ang marriage contracts ng mga muslim? if dun nga po. mahihirapan din po kami makuha yung marriage contract dahil hindi po namin alam yung muslim name nya.

My sister checked the records in NSO and found nothing regarding him marrying again. So, he must've used a muslim name. Any idea on how to track a muslim name?

Thank you for your time replying Smile

Drummer Boy

Arresto Menor

See this case:

Nollora Jr. vs People of the Phils.
GR No. 191425
Sept. 7, 2011

rhyjac

Arresto Menor

Drummer Boy wrote:See this case:

Nollora Jr. vs People of the Phils.
GR No. 191425
Sept. 7, 2011

Thank you for this Case sir Drummer Boy. I can really relate this to our case. Thank you again for those who helped me.

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

your father canot used his muslim name as oficial unless if he file it in phil. islamic afair.

therefore if nagwa nyang makapag pakasal under islam way. it seems like your father is a documented riverted muslim. anyway. sa Nso pa din mapupunta ang m.c. nila. if im not mistaken.. kung i legal ang pag papalit nya ng muslim name frm his christian name? midle initial lng nya ang nawala doon. for example.

christian name: Juan T. Tamad
muslim name: Juan mohammad Tamad

and its really hard to knw what was his real intention by riverting into islam faith. only allah subhana wataalah knws whats inside his heart and mind.

once na makaharap mo father mo. dare him. ask him to show the certicate from islamic afair, or even i.d. isued by islamic center wer he embraced islam. but actualy.. saying "shahada" and some pillars of being muslim are enuf to prove that he is now living according to allah's way. but to be fair enuf sa lipunan lalo na sa batas ng tao. importante din ang may sapat na documento na mag papatunay na sya ay isang ganap na muslim sa ilalim ng pananampalatayang "islam" kung wla nito? sino makapag papatunay na sya nga ay isang muslim at hawak ang karapatan sa pag aasawa ng mahigit sa isang beses. subalit kahit ganap na syang muslim sa sandaling sya ay mag kulang sa pag tugon sa pananagutan sa kanyang unang pamilya at mga anak? hayaan mong harapain nya ang hustisya and file a case of "economic violence" subukan mong alamin kung saan o sinong ustadz or mutawa ang nag aksal sa kanila. or alamin mo din kung dalaga ba ang kanyang pinaksalan. kung ang babae ay may unang pananagutan o asawa? malaking problema ang hinaharap nila sa batas ng allah, ng islam, at ng lipunan .

salamu alaikum warat matula iwabaraktu.

yan ay kung hndi ako nag kakamali?

rhyjac

Arresto Menor

raheemerick wrote:your father canot used his muslim name as oficial unless if he file it in phil. islamic afair.

therefore if nagwa nyang makapag pakasal under islam way. it seems like your father is a documented riverted muslim. anyway. sa Nso pa din mapupunta ang m.c. nila. if im not mistaken.. kung i legal ang pag papalit nya ng muslim name frm his christian name? midle initial lng nya ang nawala doon. for example.

christian name: Juan T. Tamad
muslim name: Juan mohammad Tamad

and its really hard to knw what was his real intention by riverting into islam faith. only allah subhana wataalah knws whats inside his heart and mind.

once na makaharap mo father mo. dare him. ask him to show the certicate from islamic afair, or even i.d. isued by islamic center wer he embraced islam. but actualy.. saying "shahada" and some pillars of being muslim are enuf to prove that he is now living according to allah's way. but to be fair enuf sa lipunan lalo na sa batas ng tao. importante din ang may sapat na documento na mag papatunay na sya ay isang ganap na muslim sa ilalim ng pananampalatayang "islam" kung wla nito? sino makapag papatunay na sya nga ay isang muslim at hawak ang karapatan sa pag aasawa ng mahigit sa isang beses. subalit kahit ganap na syang muslim sa sandaling sya ay mag kulang sa pag tugon sa pananagutan sa kanyang unang pamilya at mga anak? hayaan mong harapain nya ang hustisya and file a case of "economic violence" subukan mong alamin kung saan o sinong ustadz or mutawa ang nag aksal sa kanila. or alamin mo din kung dalaga ba ang kanyang pinaksalan. kung ang babae ay may unang pananagutan o asawa? malaking problema ang hinaharap nila sa batas ng allah, ng islam, at ng lipunan .

salamu alaikum warat matula iwabaraktu.

yan ay kung hndi ako nag kakamali?

Thank you for this information raheemerick! Very Happy

I doubt he could recite "shahada" let alone the pillars of being a Muslim.
He told my mother his muslim name Mohammad Bin Rasheed or Rashid? Anyways, how can we trust his word if he already lied to us BIG TIME. He's working in Saudi Arabia(does this change the case him being an OFW?). They married in a Mosque in Manila but we don't know which one. The mistress is not legally separated from his 1st husband and my father not being annulled from my mother either. They both have the same situation in terms of not being legally separated from their first spouse. So maybe that's why they decided to marry under Islam faith?(who knows? Question ). They are definitely going to pay for what they did to our family.

Thank you again for your time replying to this thread Very Happy

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

ofcorz your dfntly right!! "mashalah" Smile

maraming gawang mali dito s alupa ang hndi napaprusahan. at maraming gawang tama dito s alupa sa mata ng allah ang hndi nagagantimplaan. sa batas ng allah lahat ay masasgot ang pag babayaran.

anyway.. about sa sinsabi mo.. kung documented ang pagiging muslim na magaling mong tatay? well.. karapatan na nya ang makapag asaa ng hndi hihigot sa apat na beses kung sya ay may sapat na kakayanan lalo na sa financial na manatiling tumutugon sa una, hanagang sa huling asawa at sa lahat ng mga anak nito.

pero kung ang babae ay may unang asawa? hndi nangangahulugan na hawak na din nya ang karapatan ng muling pag aasawa kung siya ay nag balik islam din.

kung siya ay nag pakasal sa magaling mong ama? sya ay nahaharp o maaring masakdal sa kasong "adultery" kahit siya ay nag balik islam din..

subalit datapwat ating nararapat na malaman? that adultery is a private crime againts the status. only the legal husband have the rights to file a case to this girlalu:)

try mo hanap una asawa eskabetche ng iyong ama. tapos sulsol mo demanda ng bonggang bongga.

para msaya:) wooeehhh..!!:p

nothings change for being OFW even he riverted into islam..

Original Fafang Womanizer!!!

rhyjac

Arresto Menor

raheemerick wrote:

Original Fafang Womanizer!!!

Natuwa ako sa banat mong yan sir raheemerick! Very Happy

I'm thinking his offense on the matter is clear, that he did not seek my mom's permission to marry again so therefore violating the requisites under Code of Muslim Personal Laws, or Presidential Decree No. 1083, Article 15 Essential Requisites.

hopefully there are more offense other than this

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

yeah its written according to muslim law..

but??

the multi bilion question is???

papayagan ba sya ng mudra mo if ever mag pa alam sya? hahaha. kya ayun nag lumandi ng bonggang bongga fudra mo at may kasalan pang naganap./ hahah

there is a story i remember "hadeet" there was a man who want to re-mary despite of having his wife already..
then he said his going to ask permision sa wife nya.
but omar bin kathaab stop him and saying.. dnt ask her permision of corx she will not grant it..

kya in a very old way and nature ng islam. no need ng mag pa alam ever.. hehehe

but?? sabi nga ng propeta mohamad "(salalahu alaihi wasalam)

sa sino mang asawang naiwan o nasaktan sa muling pag aasawa ng kanilang kabiyak na lalake..

kapalit ng pait at sakit ng damdamin na dulot nito.

may gantimpalang nka laan para dito mula sa dakilang lumikha.Smile "masahalah"

anyway yaan mo na yun.. sa pag pili ng magaling mong ama sa kanyang ginawa? parehas sila nawalan ng mudra mo.. pero!!

mas higit ang nawala sa magalng mong ama!
maaring tumangggap ng biyaya at pag papala ang mudra mo sa kabila nito..

subalit ang mahusay mong ama ay wla ng makikitang babae na mag mamahal sa kanya at magiging tapat na gaya ng ginawa at ipinakita ng mudra mo sa kanya..

anyway.. imo.. mukang may naganap na kasinunaglingan sa kanilang kasalan.. kung ang babae ay kasal sa una at hndi legal na hiwalay sa asawa nito? maaring ito ay inilihim nila sa imam, uztadz, or mutawa na nag sa gawa ng sakalang ito. dahil hndi ito pinapayagan ayun s abatas. kung ang babae ay kasal sa una nitong asawa.

mahusay ang tatay mo bro!! pati yta imam eh napa ikot nya:) mukang tunay at buhay na patunay ang magaling mong tatay.. na ang tao ay nag mula kay kikong matsing:)

rhyjac

Arresto Menor

I have to disagree to you on that "magaling mong ama". I doubt that he was able to plan all these things without anyone helping him at all.The mistress I think pulls the strings on this particular situation. She has a very good lawyer on her side(that's what she said anyway). And this particular person tipped them off to actually marry under Islam to be exempted on the liabilities of their actions. And my father thinking that we can never think of a way to sue his rotten a**.

He under estimates us too much don't you think? Information nowadays is so easy to obtain since we're in an Information Technology Age let alone myself being an I.T. person.

Thank you again for this wonderful informative online forum where people discuss legal issues and special thanks to it's very informative members Very Happy

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

no ofend bro sa mga terms ko ha.. anyway try to ask advice sa isang sharika lawyer..:p

rhyjac

Arresto Menor

raheemerick wrote:no ofend bro sa mga terms ko ha.. anyway try to ask advice sa isang sharika lawyer..:p

non taken Very Happy
Thank you for doing that too. We also need an opinion from a sharika lawyer Smile

Thank you again for spending time in this thread. Very Happy

rhyjac

Arresto Menor

My Father is currently in Saudi Arabia. Can we file the case while he's there?
If not... how can we file the case? Is it possible to deport him?

We recently got in touch with OWWA for some legal assistance and they e-mailed a complain to his company and employer. But the lawyer there said that "we cannot make him remit if he doesn't want to" --> very helpful indeed Shocked

Please kindly help me with this issue. Thank you in advance to those who will Very Happy

attyLLL

you can request a cenomar from nso and ask for both his marriage certificates. you'll have the basis for a bigamy charge.

be careful of the of reading the nollora case. you are quoting the rationale of the RTC, but that was not the reasoning of the Supreme Court.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

rhyjac

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:you can request a cenomar from nso and ask for both his marriage certificates. you'll have the basis for a bigamy charge.

be careful of the of reading the nollora case. you are quoting the rationale of the RTC, but that was not the reasoning of the Supreme Court.

Thank you for the reply Attorney,

My sister already requested the cenomar from NSO and she was not able to find the other marriage in his original name.

I have to review the Nollora Case further, I didn't know it was the RTC rationale that I was reading. Sorry Very Happy

The Nollora Case can be the reference for our lawyer if we could ever afford one Sad

rhyjac

Arresto Menor

My Father is no longer remitting his salary to my mother. What can we do now?

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Maybe he change his name into a Muslim name! File an abandonment case and if you have a copy of his passport, scan it with their marriage certificate and email it to Philippine Embassy in Riyadh. If you have a copy of your father's email send him a copy just to alarm him!

rhyjac

Arresto Menor

AWV wrote:Maybe he change his name into a Muslim name! File an abandonment case and if you have a copy of his passport, scan it with their marriage certificate and email it to Philippine Embassy in Riyadh. If you have a copy of your father's email send him a copy just to alarm him!

Thank you for replying sir AWV
Unfortunately we don't have a copy of his passport. Can we cancel his passport in DFA instead? I mean, What branches of the government can help us regarding this matter?

Thank you again for replying on this thread Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum