Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

probationer re: adultery, separated for 9 years, converted to Islam and got married in Islam rites

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Riyyah

Arresto Menor

Scenario: Woman is on probation re: adultery. She had converted to Islam after a month of probation. She secured a divorce decree from Sharia court before getting married in Islam rites to a revert man.

Will she be charged of bigamy? or any other charges that a court can think of... Did she commit any crime? If there is what could that be?

Or the court will just let her free if she files for any motion pertaining to freedom to be joined to her new found husband?

attyLLL

hopefully, there will be a sharia lawyer who can join us. i thought only the guy can ask for divorce, but i hardly know anything about islamic law.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

zuir26aneehs

Arresto Menor

attorney do u know a attorney that know sharia law

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum