Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS and phil health contributions

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSS and phil health contributions Empty SSS and phil health contributions Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:09 pm

amaya amaya

Arresto Menor

Good day,
I would like to ask for an assistance or legal advice of what actions can I do against my previous employer TRG that is now IBEX Global solutions who did not submit my SSS and Phil health contributions for 1year and 5months that i've been working with them I already approached our HR group about these concerns but they are just giving me a run around , up until now I wasn't able to hear any updates from the company.I already went to SSS and Phil health and checked all my contributions but not a single cent was remitted I was so disappointed when i knew that i wont be eligible to make a loan due to that my previous employer is not even declaring me as their employer for the longest time I was only able to create my SSS online using my old employer number which is acquire asia pacific before TRG that is now IBEX Global solutions.Pls send me a personal email on my email address I am hoping for your help and immediate response thank you and more power.

2SSS and phil health contributions Empty Re: SSS and phil health contributions Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:26 am

attyLLL

i recommend you edit out your employer's name. it's not relevant to your question.

file a complaint at the sss

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3SSS and phil health contributions Empty Re: SSS and phil health contributions Fri May 03, 2013 12:08 pm

benguz

Arresto Menor

tsk.. Ibex Global.. ganyan pala dyan. Well, anyway I had same experience as you, but it took a year or less bago nila maihulog ng previous company ko yung contributions.. Go to DOLE or SSS para sa case mo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum