Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal entry of Privacy and attempt sexual harrassment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

apendix

Arresto Menor

Our meralco electric service was cut 2 weeks ago.. So when night time its dark inside the house.. so at night time I prefer staying outside the house to cath some air. halos 24 hours gising mga tao.. at around 4 am nsa loob nako ng bahay nagulat ako pumasok ng walang paalam ang neighbor namen na lalake at sign language lang na hwag akong maingay. sumigaw ako at tinanong sya bakit.. wla syang shirt. tinutukan ko sya ng hand nife at pnalabas .. ano po dpat ko gawin legal action sinumbong ko na po sa barrangay head quarters at nka sched na po hearing sa tues april 23.

attyLLL

you already did the right thing which was to file a complaint. i recommend you also make a police report.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum