Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Potential Illegal entry

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Potential Illegal entry  Empty Potential Illegal entry Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:25 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Dear everyone,

I have an inquiry, what is the best thing to do to stop someone leaving the country as she intended to over stay and became an illegal entry as what she did when she went to Japan for 5 years.
She was put behind bars for illegal entry then eventually was sent home.
Now she intend to leave the country again and intend to over stay in Korea.
We managed to get a copy of her case record as an illegal entry forwarded by Japan immigration.

Now the question is, is this enough evidence to forward to Korean immigration so they won't let her enter the country?

Or should we inform Korean immigration to contact Japan immigration to be aware of this person entering the country?

This person is my friend's relatives and she is a very nasty person so she deserved to be stop escaping from the troubles she made for her. Suspect Suspect Suspect

Last edited by mdventura on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

2Potential Illegal entry  Empty Re: Potential Illegal entry Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:20 pm

attyLLL

once granted, a visa won't necessarily be revoked by a government. you can try your plan, but i would not be surprised if the korean govt does nothing.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Potential Illegal entry  Empty Re: Potential Illegal entry Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:53 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Thanks! The immigration already responded that they will keep an eye on her upon arrival! I was informed she will be sent back upon arrival, so it will be airport to airport case even visa was already issued as they take potential illegal entry reports seriously. Embarassed Rolling Eyes

attyLLL wrote:once granted, a visa won't necessarily be revoked by a government. you can try your plan, but i would not be surprised if the korean govt does nothing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum