Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Invasion of privacy and Illegal Dismissal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Invasion of privacy and Illegal Dismissal Empty Invasion of privacy and Illegal Dismissal Tue May 30, 2017 11:17 am

GarretDiaz

Arresto Menor

Good day. Would like to seek your advice on what happened at my work. I work at honda kalookan. Me and my wife decided to be separated but not legally, we have agreement on our own. There was this girl at my office that have been linked to me. To shorten the story, when we were first asked if we have relationship, we denied. But after 2 weeks we decided to tell the our managers truth and we decided to part ways. We already agreed that we part so that there will be no issue. But the management told us that one of us must resign, they were forcing me to resign. However in our relationship our work/job was not even affected and also i reach my qouta every month. Is it right theyre invading our pravacy? And they dont even tell me what grounds why should i resign? I was 10yrs at the company. And i believe force resignation will not give me benefits. Unless i file a early retirement, am i right? Please enlighten me. Thank you very much

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Read your company rules and regulations. I am sure there are ethical standards that will not tolerate or coddle the commission of infidelity, or the over-fraternization of their employees, especially a married man who is having sexual relations with his co-worker. If she is your subordinate, that might even be considered sexual harassment.

Ask them what your benefits will be if you resign from the company.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum