Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

when can I remarry???

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1when can I remarry??? Empty when can I remarry??? Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:10 pm

mas

Arresto Menor

Once I get the final judgement of my recognition of foreign divorce from RTC... how long will it take to get an annotated marriage certificate that will allow me to remarry???

Let us say July 30th, 2013 a judge gave her decision... how many more months before all papers will be processed???

Please advise.

Thank you!!!

2when can I remarry??? Empty Re: when can I remarry??? Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

Based on the universal principle that "love conquers all", i submit that u can say i do immediately right u receive the RTC Decision.

3when can I remarry??? Empty Re: when can I remarry??? Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:57 pm

mas

Arresto Menor

i wish you are right... but I think it will take a little more time since annotation is needed on my marriage certificate. Smile

anyone please advise how many more weeks or months before I can get an annotated marriage cert.

Thank you

4when can I remarry??? Empty Re: when can I remarry??? Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:19 pm

attyLLL

no, it has to be annotated first on your marriage contract.

i sense you have a lawyer, you should discuss this with him. get your money's worth but 3 months will be a reasonable period of waiting.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5when can I remarry??? Empty Re: when can I remarry??? Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:27 pm

mas

Arresto Menor

thank you attyLLL.

I'm not paying the lawyer, my ex-husband does that... so it's very difficult for me to get in touch with him and ask this questions. Sad

6when can I remarry??? Empty Re: when can I remarry??? Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:28 pm

mas

Arresto Menor

thank you attyLLL.

I'm not paying the lawyer, my ex-husband does that... so it's very difficult for me to get in touch with him and ask this questions. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum