Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

landlord-tenant issue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1landlord-tenant issue Empty landlord-tenant issue Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 am

mamhie lorie

Arresto Menor

Good day everyone! please help me on this.
I was a tenant of this apartment before. The caretaker asked all of us tenants to move out ASAP. we all agreed on that. its been 3months since i moved but the caretaker refuses to give back my deposit. can i do legal actions eventhough i dont have any receipt of payments, their not issuing any??
I already talked to the caretaker, and he said that i didn't pay the water bill for the last month of my stay in the apartment. so i went to the water district and got a copy of a ledger that covers the payments i had. and i showed it to him. but still he argues with me. he said that he will give me back my deposit if i will pay half of the overdue waterbill..
What should i do?? Do i have the right to file a legal case regarding this issue??
Your answers is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

2landlord-tenant issue Empty Re: landlord-tenant issue Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:05 am

attyLLL

file a complaint first at the bgy, then a small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum