Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

probationary employee not entitled to sss, philhealth, pagibig as per company policy?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rochvill

Arresto Menor

Hi, atty!
I'm a newly hired employee of this construction company in quezon city. I was hired April 1st this year, when I asked about SSS, Pagibig and philhealth contributions, ang sabi sakin ng HR officer, since probationary pa lang ako after six months pa lang ako kakaltasan ng SSS etc... Is this correct? Is it according to labor code? Isa pa pinapapasok nila ako ng April 9th which is a holiday, pero again dahil probationary pa lang ako hindi daw double pay yun. 1 week na ako sa work pero wala pa ako pinipirmahan contract at hindi ko alam kung magkano ang salary ko. Ang may ari ng company ay uncle ko, nahiya ako magtanong kasi utang na loob ko sa kanya na napasok ako ng trabaho. Please enlighten me about this attorney. Thank you very much.

rochvill

Arresto Menor

atty, up ko lang po, sana po matulungan nyo ako at mabigyan ng kasagutan ang mga tanong ko. Thank you very much.

attyLLL

you are already entitled to sss, etc.

and if you entered work without a proby contract, the legal assumption is that you are already a regular employee

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

rochvill

Arresto Menor

thank you very much for the information attorney.

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

regardless kung regular employee or probationary ka since pumasok ka legal holiday. You should received double pay. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum