Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PREVIOUS EMPLOYER DIDNT REMIT MY CONTRIBUTIONS ( SSS,PHILHEALTH,PAGIBIG)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dhane_xeres@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

my previous employer closed the company due to bankruptcy. but they never filed a business closure in DOLE. When i checked my contributions, they were not updated. i visited philhealth and the last payment posted was april 2011, pagibig ( sept 2013 ) and sss ( dec 2013 ). i was hired august 2010 until may 2014. my sss loan payments were also not been updated. we filed a case in DOLE and claimed for our separation pay. we can only got 50% of the separation. the reason is because company reason for closing is bankruptcy but the company is still operating in a small computer shop owned by my employer until now and they are operating illegally. i asked my previous employer to fixed my issues but the employer is not responding to my concern,. pls advised what to do.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum