Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help! Need Advise PLease!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help! Need Advise PLease! Empty Help! Need Advise PLease! Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:54 pm

angelindisguise

Arresto Menor

I have a friend that is being accused by his wife of having relationship with a girl. Last year,around July of 2012, someone sent the wife a picture of the my friend and a girl standing together. they fought about it and my friend said that it was nothing because they are just standing. Recently, The wife found an old paper with name of the same girl in my friend's bag. Now She is again accusing them of having a relationship and threatening my friend that she will go to court and will make him suffer, she will take their kids and wants the whole salary of the guy. She doesn't want to believe that there's nothing going on anymore because the paper she found. Is it really valid evidence for the wife to take the kids and ask for the WHOLE salary of the guy?

2Help! Need Advise PLease! Empty Re: Help! Need Advise PLease! Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:39 pm

attyLLL

in my opinion, that is not sufficient evidence, but perhaps a legal remedy is not his best move to save his marriage. he has to woo her back.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Help! Need Advise PLease! Empty Re: Help! Need Advise PLease! Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:42 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

friend mo ba yan? or ikaw yung girl na tinutukoy na may ari nung pic at name na nakita jan sa friend mo? hehehe

wula lng. parang yan lng na amoy ko hahaha:)

4Help! Need Advise PLease! Empty Re: Help! Need Advise PLease! Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:58 pm

angelindisguise

Arresto Menor

@attyLLL: yung wife po ang gusto ng legal remedy. He tried to talk to her pero ayaw.

attyLLL wrote:in my opinion, that is not sufficient evidence, but perhaps a legal remedy is not his best move to save his marriage. he has to woo her back.

5Help! Need Advise PLease! Empty Re: Help! Need Advise PLease! Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:59 pm

angelindisguise

Arresto Menor

@raheemerick: yup he's my fried. im also a guy.. Very Happy

raheemerick wrote:friend mo ba yan? or ikaw yung girl na tinutukoy na may ari nung pic at name na nakita jan sa friend mo? hehehe

wula lng. parang yan lng na amoy ko hahaha:)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum