Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

globe unpaid bill

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1globe unpaid bill Empty globe unpaid bill Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:25 pm

janelabart

Arresto Menor

im new here. i just would like to know what will happen if im not paying my globe bills anymore. i have received a demand letter from globe's lawyer to settle my bill. the name under the account is my father who died already.what shall i do?

2globe unpaid bill Empty Re: globe unpaid bill Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:51 am

lsstudent

Arresto Menor

Ignore it. I have thousands of unpaid bills from telco they dont care about it anymore. If the company going to bankcrupt soon saka yan sila mag seseryoso sayo maningil.

Consequences? Parang wala pa naman akong nakikita kasi approved naman ako lage sa bank if I am going to apply a credit card, bank loan (housing and the like)

3globe unpaid bill Empty Re: globe unpaid bill Mon May 06, 2013 6:48 pm

anonymous666

Arresto Menor

nasettle na ito?

4globe unpaid bill Empty Re: globe unpaid bill Mon May 06, 2013 8:28 pm

tatan1712

tatan1712
Arresto Mayor

janelabart wrote:im new here. i just would like to know what will happen if im not paying my globe bills anymore. i have received a demand letter from globe's lawyer to settle my bill. the name under the account is my father who died already.what shall i do?

It is a basic rule in law that no one shall unjustly enrich himself at the expense of another

If you benefited from your subscription it is only just that you pay your bills.

Coordinate with lawyer and the billing departmnent of Globe then request for a detailed accounting of your total obligation.

If you cannot pay the total bill in one payment, request that you be allowed to pay by installments.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum