Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

GLOBE INTERNET 5 MONTHS NO BILL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GLOBE INTERNET 5 MONTHS NO BILL Empty GLOBE INTERNET 5 MONTHS NO BILL Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:20 pm

ccnb

Arresto Menor

Hello, I started a business 5 months ago that required internet (leased line php22,500 per month). I've been really busy trying to get everything going well in business in the last couple of months that I didn't even realize that NO BILL has arrived at all from globe for the internet line.

I double checked with the building admin etc. And no bill has arrived at all for the last 5 months. Internet is still working and fine. To be completely honest I'm not exactly excited to chase after globe to send me a bill of 5 months worth of internet (php 112,500) but on the other hand I don't want to get disconnected as my business is dependent on that leased line. I have been thinking in switching to a different line instead since globe just doesn't bill me.

What is your advice on this? should I consider switching and telling globe well "your the one not billing me". a bit confused about what to do.

2GLOBE INTERNET 5 MONTHS NO BILL Empty Re: GLOBE INTERNET 5 MONTHS NO BILL Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:09 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you step forward before they do, and make some form of arrangement as to payment in installments.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum