Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Declining to Pay My Globe Bills Due to Their Slow Internet Services

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cdrKing_888

Arresto Menor

Kasalukuyan po akong under ng postpaid contract sa Globe. This is my 10th month of my 24 months lock in period. My concern is ayoko ng bayaran ang bill ko dahil sooooobrang bagaaal ng internet services nila. I am paying 1799 monthly with unlimited internet service. Hindi ako satisfied sa nbbgay nla sakin. My initial action was informed them bout the dilemma, call them and requested for them to adjust my bill. They did, the first time. The second time and third time, dinecline na nila un request ko. Wala daw problem sa network nila and they have verified that my account settings is working. Ngayon, nagpaplano napo ako na wag nalang sila bayaran dahil wala naman sila gngwa.

Please advise. Thanks!

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

I advise you to send your grievance in proper manner not in a way na hindi mo sila babayaran. I am sure there is a rebate for that. You just need to inform them. I am sure Globe has grievance machinery to settle issues like this.

3Declining to Pay My Globe Bills Due to Their Slow Internet Services Empty Re: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:05 am

cdrKing_888

Arresto Menor

Tumwag napo ko sa kanila five times napo ata with the same issue. They still refuse to adjust my bill. Sinsbi nla na wala naman daw problema sa network nla, and wala naman dw kasalukuyan na system actvties. Pero in my end, ang bagal ng connection po. Are you suggesting po na write them a formal letter/email?

cdrKing_888

Arresto Menor

shad_marasigan wrote:I advise you to send your grievance in proper manner not in a way na hindi mo sila babayaran. I am sure there is a rebate for that. You just need to inform them. I am sure Globe has grievance machinery to settle issues like this.

Tumwag napo ko sa kanila five times napo ata with the same issue. They still refuse to adjust my bill. Sinsbi nla na wala naman daw problema sa network nla, and wala naman dw kasalukuyan na system actvties. Pero in my end, ang bagal ng connection po. Are you suggesting po na write them a formal letter/email?

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes. They should send someone from their side to check your connection and do some test. Huwag po tayong padalos dalos, just pay them in fact you have the right for reimbursement pag hindi mo nagamit ung internet mo.

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

That is a better idea. You can send a formal letter not relying on the people you are talking with the phone. Your letter should be addressed to the Globe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum