Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unreleased final pay

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unreleased final pay Empty Unreleased final pay Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:08 pm

iAmCee

Arresto Menor

Nag-file po ako ng resignation on December 15, 2012 effective January 15, 2013. But since I need to start to my new work so I didn't finished the 30 days turnover period (left on Jan. 4, 2013). Hanggang ngaun (April 04, 2013) hindi parin po inaapprove yung final pay ko and my clearance even though na wla nmn ako liabilities sa company except sa hindi ko ncomply yung turnover. I already sent an email of apology to our SVP and yet no response. Is there anything I can do to get my final pay since I worked for it naman? Thanks and hoping for your response.

2Unreleased final pay Empty Re: Unreleased final pay Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:22 am

attyLLL

the legal remedy is to file a money claim at dole or at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Unreleased final pay Empty Re: Unreleased final pay Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:20 pm

srq1613

Arresto Menor

Hi atty,

Good evening po.

A friend of mine was terminated due to series of violation sa company. The company told him to wait for 30days or maximum of 60days kasi hindi pa din ayos ung clearance nya dahil sa mga unliquidated money.

Is it legal po ba na paghintayin ng ganun katagal ung friend ko kahit ung company naman ang nagterminate sa kanya?

Pleas advise po.

Thank you and more power.

4Unreleased final pay Empty Re: Unreleased final pay Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:09 pm

iAmCee

Arresto Menor

Thanks for your response sir.

My I also ask if how to file a money claim to dole/nlrc? Sorry for being ignorant. Smile

Thanks again in advance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum