Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company Investment and Unreleased Pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Company Investment and Unreleased Pay Empty Company Investment and Unreleased Pay Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:25 pm

allstar_900

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Madam of this forum.

Im a newbie in this forum, and hihingi lang po sana ako ng advice regarding issues sa aming company. My problem po kasi is that na-delay delay na ang aming sweldo for 1.5 months now as every 15-30 po ang aming pay and puro promise lang ang ginagawa ng aming company sa amin mga employees wala naman din nangyayari.

My colleagues and I are thinking of going to DOLE to file a complaint as this is really becoming unacceptable and it is really affecting the financial situation of our family.

Another issue i have with the same company. My colleagues and I invested money in this company, they gave us a promise that our investment in the company will gain us interest (1 year term- like a time deposit). We have complete documentation and computation as to how much we invested and the amount that is due to us after the term. Problem is same as our salary, now that we are claiming they are only giving us promises and the money is being delayed from release. Wala po silang reasons only promises next week ng next week and puro delaying tactics.

Please advice naman po what can we do. Naiipit kami mga maliliit at kawawang employees habang ang mga owners ay napakaganda ng buhay with their luxury cars and rolexes.

Thank you very much in advance for the replies and more power po for this forum.

attyLLL

is the company really losing? an investment has risk unless it's more of a loan with fixed interest

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

allstar_900

Arresto Menor

thanks for your reply attyLLL.

well they claim that the company is losing but as far as we employees know, we have more projects today than before and the clients are paying on time, but still no salary for us. as to where the funds are going nobody knows... Sad

re: our investments they gave us a computation of fixed interest receivable after a 1 year term. we can claim the interest monthly or a lump sum after 1 year.

attyLLL

you can report the matter to dole. they can receive anonymous complaints.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum