Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unreleased Last Pay

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unreleased Last Pay Empty Unreleased Last Pay Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:25 pm

mqjose84

Arresto Menor

Hi Good Afternoon,

I would like to seek an advice regarding my unreleased last pay from my previous company. I tendered my resignation last September 14, 2015 and my last day was October 15, 2015. I sent it thru email due to my boss was outside the country that time. She acknowledged my resignation and asked me to submit my turnover documents. I cc to my emails our HR Manager. I also asked our HRD if I could use my unused 15 days leaves since I will be getting married that time. I sent to my boss all turn over documents and the planned work program of my people from the date of my departure until December 31, 2015. I asked a permission from her if she could allow me to use my remaining leaves because i will be getting married. She didnt reply my emails. I asked our HR Manager several times to help me and he even conducted an exit interview.

Until now they didnt pay me my terminal pay and 13th month as well as my tax refund. I sent them email from time to time but I didnt get any response from them.

Please help me what to do.

2Unreleased Last Pay Empty Re: Unreleased Last Pay Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:02 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Ever tried going to the office or at least have someone go there to ask directly?

http://www.councilviews.com

3Unreleased Last Pay Empty Re: Unreleased Last Pay Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:46 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Ever thought that they might NOT be receiving your emails or reading their emails? Go and ask them personally.

4Unreleased Last Pay Empty Re: Unreleased Last Pay Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:12 pm

attyLLL

and you can also consider filing a money claim at the nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum