Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

EMPLOYEE WITH NO BEARING

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EMPLOYEE WITH NO BEARING Empty EMPLOYEE WITH NO BEARING Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:38 am

20daywife

Arresto Menor

I worked in a callcenter and I felt I was neglected by my employer, here are the reasons why:
1. I was NEVER coached regarding my performance because I don't have a score card to begin with (criteria in rating performance), NO EVIDENCE THE COMPANY CAN SHOW THAT THEY WERE ABLE TO MANAGE MY PERFORMANCE
2. Since I don't have a score card, I NEVER signed anything that says I was regularized on my sixth month
3. I was transfered to different supervisors 5 times, everyone of them doesn't know if I'm their direct subordinate or not
4. I was hired to start-up a department in the call center and I wasn't given any incentives because I don't have a score card.
5. 14 months I stayed with the company,I don't have a definite boss and I left still not having any performance rating since a score card wasn't set in place.
6. I already resigned

I want to sue to the company since I felt I was neglected and I was not managed appropriately. What are the chances I would win this case?

zamzy

Arresto Menor

Nag resign ka na? Wala ka bang pinirmahan na quitclaim? Usually bago mo makuha ang last pay mo requirements ng employer to sign a Waiver, Release and Quitclaim. Kung pumirma ka na don baka mahirapan ka ng mag file na kaso.

3EMPLOYEE WITH NO BEARING Empty Re: EMPLOYEE WITH NO BEARING Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:28 am

20daywife

Arresto Menor

Hindi ko pa nakukuha yung backpay ko. next month pa (september). What should I do now? Should I go to DOLE, what case should I file against my employer?

4EMPLOYEE WITH NO BEARING Empty Re: EMPLOYEE WITH NO BEARING Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:38 pm

attyLLL

if you were to file a case, it should be for constructive dismissal, but you have to be able to show that the company was deliberately putting you in that situation to make you resign.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum