Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bearing 2 live birth certificates

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bearing 2 live birth certificates Empty Bearing 2 live birth certificates Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:16 pm

doyang

Arresto Menor

Greetings to all of you!

I would like seek an advice regarding my birth certificates. I've got my first certificate which there is for correction in the middlename - a typographically error in the spelling. the second one is a late registration which a corrected one, was registered by my sister out of her knowledge of my first certicate when i was still young. Both are registered under the NSO records.

My concern are:

1. Any implication in the future to me and or my family having this 2 live birth certificates?

2. I have already submitted "first" certificate to the SSS when i was still a single. Now, marriage with 3 siblings, is it possible to simply submit them the corrected or 2nd certicate as corrected one then be able to update my records with them together the documents of my wife and siblings? i am worried about of this error for my future loveones claiming benefits with SSS in my behalf. As of to date my records with SSS is still single.

Greatly appreciate in advance for your untiring advice and support. Merry Christmas and God bless to your loveones.

2Bearing 2 live birth certificates Empty Re: Bearing 2 live birth certificates Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:38 pm

attyLLL

the proper remedy would have been to just apply for a petition to correct the typo. filing of a second one can be committed simulation of birth which is a crime.

when you say 3 siblings, do you really mean 'children'? siblings refer to brothers and sisters.

with the sss, i recommend you just update your records by submitting your marriage contract and birth certificates of your children.

i cannot predict whether there will be an issue regarding your middle name, but if there is, then it's either the require something as simple as an affidavit that you are the same person or you have to go as far as actually filing a petition to correct your birth certificate.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Bearing 2 live birth certificates Empty Re: Bearing 2 live birth certificates Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:43 am

doyang

Arresto Menor

Thanks so much attyLLL for prompted and kind response on my concern. So sorry i mistaken for "siblings" i mean to say are my children. I am clearly understand and deeply appreciated your advice.

Have a great belated Christmas and prosperous new year!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum