Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delayed compensation - Selangor, Malaysia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ivolante

Arresto Menor

I'm copying nalang po the e-mail message i sent out for an advice to law firms here sa current location ko po. I'm not entirely sure if there's something that can be done from my home country pero sana meron po.

Here's the e-mail...

=====================
Good day!

My name is Ivan Volante and I am an expatriate worker here in Selangor, Malaysia. I'm writing for an advice about me and my colleagues current issue with our employer. We are working for Computer Sciences Corporation Sdn Bhd through an agency (Nityo Infotech Services Sdn. Bhd) as a Service Desk Analyst.

The inconvenience we are currently experiencing is that our agency (Nityo) informed, a day before our pay day, that our salary for the month of March will be delayed until the 5th of April when we are suppose to receive our compensation every 1st of the month, as stated in the contract that we signed.

We would like to know if there are laws breached by this action, what legal steps we can take and if there are repercussions doing this. We are very much dismayed in this circumstance as we do have dues to pay, much more our family that depends on what we make. Also, there are over a hundred of us that are affected by this misfortune.

We appreciate your good guidance in this matter.

Sincerely,

Ivan Volante
=====================

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum