Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW CAN I PROVE AN ALLEGED THEFT TO THEFT?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jurietablac

Arresto Menor

Sir/Mam,

I want to ask how can i prove an alleged theft to theft or qualified theft I guess if the situation is like this?

I was working in a call center company which my schedule is from 8pm - 5am. when I got home around 6am I was very sure that my celphone and playstation 3 is around my room. (I have another room that was rented by my officemate) now going back 6am when I got home I fell asleep around 7am and woke up around 3pm and found out that my blackberry celphone and playstation 3 is no where to be found in my room. So I checked the other room that and found out that the person and his things is also gone. So I suspected the person renting that he took my gadgets (celphone and playstation3) I asked my neighbors and they confirmed that the person is in rush going out having a 2 big bags with him and another neighboor said he was seen at our door around 10 am. the neighbor who seen the person having the 2 big bags with him said "nakita ko siya tanghali" with the bags

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum