Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to prove that he was my father?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to prove that he was my father? Empty How to prove that he was my father? Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:34 pm

roselle_24

Arresto Menor

Hello, I am Rosel, need ko po ng advice, my biological father just passed away this morning,para po makakuha ako ng voluntary contributions sa companya na pinagtratrabahuhan ko humihingi po sila ng proof like NSO birth certificate ko, kaso po ang apelyedo ko po nakasunod po sa nanay ko dahil hindi po sila kasal, sa father's name portion blanko po ang nakalagay, ano po dapat kung gawin para mapatunayan ko na tatay ko po sya,,, please po help nyo po ako, Thank you.

2How to prove that he was my father? Empty Re: How to prove that he was my father? Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:51 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Oh. Has he admited he is father somehow proveable?
Need DNA test to prove otherwice.
Normaly courts decide such test IF the father don't admit or do it volontaringly, but after death I don't know. DNA can be tested after death too, but need sample proven to be from him.

3How to prove that he was my father? Empty Re: How to prove that he was my father? Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:57 pm

roselle_24

Arresto Menor

alam nyang anak nya po ako, kaso hindi po kasi kasal ang nanay at tatay ko, eh before daw po kasi pag hnd po kasal, hnd pwd ifollow sa apelyedo ng papa ko,,, pero sa baptismal ko po apelyedo po ng papa ko ang nakalagay... Pero is there a cheapest way na ipapalit ko po ang apelyedo ko sa apeyedo ng papa ko?

4How to prove that he was my father? Empty Re: How to prove that he was my father? Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:17 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

roselle_24 wrote:alam nyang anak nya  po ako, kaso hindi po kasi kasal ang nanay at tatay ko, eh before daw po kasi pag hnd po kasal, hnd pwd ifollow sa apelyedo ng papa ko,,, pero sa baptismal ko po apelyedo po ng papa ko ang nakalagay... Pero is there a cheapest way na ipapalit ko po ang apelyedo ko sa apeyedo ng papa ko?
Sorry. My Tagalog is bad, so I don't understand enough what you mean.

5How to prove that he was my father? Empty Re: How to prove that he was my father? Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:39 am

roselle_24

Arresto Menor

ohh, in order to get a voluntary contribution on the company where im working, they asked me proof like my NSO birth certificate,, but in the father's name portion it was leave blank,because my father and my mother is not married thats why my name was followed on my mother's last name, what should I do to show them proof that he was my father, i asked some of my co-worker,they told me to get a notary because in my baptismal certificate I got my father's name....

6How to prove that he was my father? Empty Re: How to prove that he was my father? Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:55 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

roselle_24 wrote:ohh, in order to get a voluntary contribution on the company where im working, they asked me proof like my NSO birth certificate,, but in the father's name portion it was leave blank,because my father and my mother is not married thats why my name was followed on my mother's last name, what should I do to show them proof that he was my father, i asked some of my co-worker,they told me to get a notary because in my baptismal certificate I got my father's name....
Oh I thought it was for inheritance Smile

Do the company demand father's name??! If so it's odd, because why would they need that. I don't know for such "simple" purpouse, but your coworker told a solution idea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum