Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

medical benefits

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1medical benefits  Empty medical benefits Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:49 pm

aroma1959

Arresto Menor

the scenario: we employees were given cash medical benefits every year until the mgt. decided to convert it to CARITAS Health Shield. The CARITAS plan was fully paid after 5 years and from then on the company no longer give us the cash medical benefits from 2010 until now that according to them the CARITAS HEALTH SHIELD is the replacement of the cash med benefits. they also claim that cash value refund as stated in the provision of the plan that a cash value refund will be given back to the plan holder after the lapse of waiting period but the mgt. force us to sign a waiver that the cash value refund will be divided equally thus the employee will get the 50% while the other 50% will goes to the company. we employees insisted that we will get the 100% cash value since it is our benefits given annually in a form of cash and they just converted it to CARITAS. Is this legal that the company will be shared from our cash value refund? and further said that it is not a benefit but a privileged. Do the company has the rigth to claim the 50% cash value refund from CARITAS Health Shield? after the plan has fully paid, can we again claim the cash medical benefits from 2010 up to now? please let us know so we could insist our rigths . thank you and more power

2medical benefits  Empty Re: medical benefits Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:51 pm

attyLLL

seems to be a novel question to me. but forced for an opinion, i would say the company does not have a right to the proceeds because it is not the insured

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3medical benefits  Empty Re: medical benefits Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:38 pm

aroma1959

Arresto Menor

thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum