Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help needed... Please help ...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help needed... Please help ... Empty Help needed... Please help ... Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:57 am

jenskicute

Arresto Menor

I am Jen, and I have a good friend who has used single instead of married in her Philippine passport application. She was issued a passport on April, 2009. Now she wants to apply for a new passport and change her status from single to married.

She said at the beginning she wants to declare that she was already married but cannot obtain an NSO Marriage Certificate since she just got married and the NSO Marriage Certificate will be available after six months of their marriage registration in the City registrar.

Date of Marriage: December, 2008

The questions are:
1. Can she change her status from single to married?
2. Will her old passport be revoked?
3. Will she be penalized/convicted for declaring she's single when she's married?
4. If ever there is a penalty, what penalty?

I am begging and hoping for your response as soon as possible.

Thank you so much and God bless.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum