Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Real Estate Developer refused to give out my sales commission

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

champeng

Arresto Menor

I really need an insight about my dilemma right now...

I've been part of this company since 2008 as VP-Training and part of my renumeration package is to receive monthly allowance and override commissions from each & every sale we make.

2 yrs ago my allowance has been cut dahil mahina naman daw benta ng group namin (that time), pumayag po ako dahil may regular commission naman po akong natatanggap monthly from our sales.

Come December, 2012 when I found out that hindi na ako binibigyan ng commission sa ibang mga benta (bypassed) which led me to resign and look for another developer.

Now this company found out na lumipat na ako ng ibang company, they told me I won't be getting any of my receivables (commissions), pinaghirapan ko po yun ng apat na taon...

What am I supposed to do (wala po kaming contract of employment or agreement of any sort in black & white) all I have are the monthly vouchers as proof my commissions?

nasira po ang magandang record ko sa credit card and sa rental ng apartment not to mention may baby po kami na kailangan ng regular check ups and other things... Maraming salamat po in advance Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

attyLLL

your remedy is to file a money claim at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

champeng

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much for the prompt response, AttyLLL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum