Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

REAL ESTATE - DEFAULTING DEVELOPER

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1REAL ESTATE - DEFAULTING DEVELOPER Empty REAL ESTATE - DEFAULTING DEVELOPER Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 am

alvinFGL

Arresto Menor

Kailangan ko lang po ng advice regarding sa hinulugan namin ng misis ko na bahay na dapat ay gawa na ngayon. Hinulugan po namin ang bahay ng dalawang taon na natapos nitong February 2014, seven months na po at lote pa lang din po at di nasimulan ang construction. Nagdecide na kami ng asawa ko na since default na sila at mukang di priority yung project na iyon, na kami ay magbackout na lang. Ang problema po namin ay paano po kami makakasigurado na ibabalik nila sa amin yung pera na naihulog namin kasama ang reservation fee at para makasigurado kami na hindi nila uunti-untiin ang pagbabayad nito. May proseso po ba kami dapat gawin? Sa ilalim po ng ating batas, ano po ang karapatan namin bilang buyer na hindi naman natupad ang paggawa sa bahay na dapat sana ay nalipatan na namin? Salamat at sana po ay matulungan nyo kami.

2REAL ESTATE - DEFAULTING DEVELOPER Empty Re: REAL ESTATE - DEFAULTING DEVELOPER Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:30 pm

qiqi

Arresto Menor

pls seeking for help and answer regarding the condo unit i bought.  I was 17 turning 18 when the 1st time i been here since then pabalik pabalik na hangang sa makapag asawa na so wala po talaga akong alam sa mga bagay sa pinas so when i decided to buy this unit and they instructed me to pay or remit it thru bank and they get it thru cheque so i applied it but the bank manager insist me that it will be better if i will join my brother to sign on that cheque so that if there are an urgent problem my brother  can able to in cash that cheque actually i refuse to it but then i agree to it maybe i start paying it since Jan 2009   im paying it monthly consistently never miss it after 2yrs still paying my loans i recieved a email letter from the developer that thru there records it shows  that i had an overdue payment fr 9/2010 to 12/ 2011 . Settled this amount asap, but in the last part of it. It sees please disregard this letter if payment have been made.  So i was so confident then bec i was it time to time but then i email my developer to let them know and check my records  again .  Since then never recieve anything from them actually their are sending the official reciept in my house . My concern is why this developer informed me once in 2yrs then all of the sudden  ill knew it  my brother  was the one who   responsible for it  he was using the money im sending . if this developer informed me more earlier and more often it will not took 2 yrs.  Then  the 2nd information is their choose me to be a part of their xmas campaign just paid the whole amount unpaid no need to pay the interest?penalties actually i dont want to pay those penalties bec of their lack of information even my brother is responsible for this. What should i do i want to sue them for this developer has their responsiblities to take more action if their cleint r not paying once only for 2 yrs was not enough.   Pls help me what to do. I am paying time to time paying  my obligations so this developer must do their jobs more seriously as well. Pls let me know  one more thing if its possible to refer for me a good lawyer i will  appreciate it so much . Thank you very much

3REAL ESTATE - DEFAULTING DEVELOPER Empty Re: REAL ESTATE - DEFAULTING DEVELOPER Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:41 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

qiqi wrote:pls seeking for help and answer regarding the condo unit i bought.  I was 17 turning 18 when the 1st time i been here since then pabalik pabalik na hangang sa makapag asawa na so wala po talaga akong alam sa mga bagay sa pinas so when i decided to buy this unit and they instructed me to pay or remit it thru bank and they get it thru cheque so i applied it but the bank manager insist me that it will be better if i will join my brother to sign on that cheque so that if there are an urgent problem my brother  can able to in cash that cheque actually i refuse to it but then i agree to it maybe i start paying it since Jan 2009   im paying it monthly consistently never miss it after 2yrs still paying my loans i recieved a email letter from the developer that thru there records it shows  that i had an overdue payment fr 9/2010 to 12/ 2011 . Settled this amount asap, but in the last part of it. It sees please disregard this letter if payment have been made.  So i was so confident then bec i was it time to time but then i email my developer to let them know and check my records  again .  Since then never recieve anything from them actually their are sending the official reciept in my house . My concern is why this developer informed me once in 2yrs then all of the sudden  ill knew it  my brother  was the one who   responsible for it  he was using the money im sending . if this developer informed me more earlier and more often it will not took 2 yrs.  Then  the 2nd information is their choose me to be a part of their xmas campaign just paid the whole amount unpaid no need to pay the interest?penalties actually i dont want to pay those penalties bec of their lack of information even my brother is responsible for this. What should i do i want to sue them for this developer has their responsiblities to take more action if their cleint r not paying once only for 2 yrs was not enough.   Pls help me what to do. I am paying time to time paying  my obligations so this developer must do their jobs more seriously as well. Pls let me know  one more thing if its possible to refer for me a good lawyer i will  appreciate it so much . Thank you very much

Gather all your proof of payment and contact the developer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum