Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

syndicated estafa by real estate developer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1syndicated estafa by real estate developer Empty syndicated estafa by real estate developer Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:51 am

cteqph

Arresto Menor

Dear atty. lawyer Sir,
I am writing to you in haste due to the fact that I together with my Wife Catherine purchased a condominium June 2008. When we bought the property located at the Fort City center 32nd st. Bonifacio Global city. we were given a Projection Study in Paper of an R.O.I.-(Return on Investment ) of estimated 70,000-80,000 Pesos monthly, by the agents and by Mr. Vince Abad Santos-President of First Global BYO Corp. Sometime December 2010 the Condotel was supposed to start operations thus they asked for the balance upon turn-over Jan2011. We then had to get a home loan from the depository bank BDO. Since then January 2011- BDO paid the Developer Full amount of 5.3 million pesos. We then assumed , and paid BDO 45,000/ month as amortization of mortgage. at the rate of 11% per annum -15 yrs. term. The Hotel never opened and was delayed until SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER 2011- I then wrote Mr. Vince Abad Santos concurrently HOTEL operation. President Representing UNI- BUILT Realty Corp. And demanded for the Returns. Up until Today we have yet to receive a single centavo while the hotel has already been open and earning for already six months . We together with another unit owner / mr. and mrs. AGUILAR , who happens to be both lawyers. suggested that we just find a buyer and forget the R.O.I ...or exchange our Property to a Bare Condominium Unit Located at the same building subject to negotiations and Fees." Hindi po ba? parang Estafa yun o Syndicated Estafa" Ako po ay hindi abogado .We were paying in good Faith but the President Mr. Vince Abad Santos was unfaithfull and there was Deceipt when he was selling us this Property. Halos maubos na po ang lahat ng napundar namin mag asawa... sa F1 Condotel na ito. Since 2007 nagkalat na ang sakit ng wife ko from Breast Cancer to the bones 2009 at ngayon sa Lungs at Blood na po....inaasahan ho namin sana ang naipangako sa min na return on investment. ngunit kami po ay lumalaban sa malalaking mga tao.
May I therefore request your guidance regarding this matter ? My wife is very ill and weak to go to the meetings and we already made a S.P.A. in order for me to represent .
The Title is with the Bank under Our Name SPS. Christian V.Garcia and Catherine R. Garcia. Kung sakali man at umabot sa inyo ang aking sulat ay sana po maintindihan ninyo ang aming kalagayan. Kami po ay nangangailangan ng mga taong katulad ninyo. nasubukan ko na po sumalat sa congressman sa Taguig at sa Chairman ng F1 Condotel na Mr. Philip Cea thru Mr. Vince Abad Santos-but panay promesa at mga parang manhid sila . I Reamain Humbly.....
Thank You, SPS. Christian V. Garcia and Catherine R. Garcia
2733 Tanguile st. United Paranaque 1. Paranaque City
tel.#.8280336and 8280336 and 09064949500

Last edited by cteqph on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum