Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help : VL and SL conversion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Help : VL and SL conversion Empty Need Help : VL and SL conversion Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:18 pm

maratsafin99

Arresto Menor

Tanong lang po, kung naterminate ako due to lost in trust and confidence (nagkadyowa daw ako na staff ko) - eligible ba na ma convert yung earned leaves ko to cash?

2Need Help : VL and SL conversion Empty Re: Need Help : VL and SL conversion Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:11 pm

attyLLL

not as a legal right, but only based on the company's discretion.

when you say dyowa, do you mean spouse or girl friend? is there a policy against this?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Need Help : VL and SL conversion Empty Re: Need Help : VL and SL conversion Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:18 pm

maratsafin99

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:not as a legal right, but only based on the company's discretion.

when you say dyowa, do you mean spouse or girl friend? is there a policy against this?

thanks for the advice - if the company says that it won't be credited to my final pay - wala na po ba talaga akong habol?

nagkatsismis na naging girlfriend ko so both of us got terminated. but to be honest hindi po naging kami. No policy since the company haven't cascaded the handbook or if meron - wala naman akong sinign na i understood the handbook.

4Need Help : VL and SL conversion Empty Re: Need Help : VL and SL conversion Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:22 pm

attyLLL

you will have to prove that it is a company policy to allow monetization of leaves even for those terminated for cause.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum