Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery, child custody and annulment proceedings

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jennyj

Arresto Menor

Hi my husband filed a case againts me adultery he has evidences like text messages , emails and messages from chikka account but he obtained it without my consent..are this enough to pursue the cases filed against me and one more thing he forced me to write down a written confessions of my crime. He used to take our daughter to his house and one time hindi na niya sinoli anak namin and told me na pag di k hinyaan sa knya ipapakulong niya ko. Then he threatens me na wag na pumunta sa annulment pinapirma niya ko na wala ako hahabulin sa yaman niya dahil nabili niya lahat yun nung binata pa siya..pero pinioit niya lang ako na gawin un binugbog nila kong magkakapatid sa singapore an duntil now nakakatnggap ako ng masasakit na salita mula sa. Knila. Please help

Jennyj

Arresto Menor

What cases can i file against him and her sisters.

Jennyj

Arresto Menor

Can i still have the rights para humabol sa properties niya since may anak kami

Jennyj

Arresto Menor

Meron na kong warrant and ang ginawa nila tinago nila ko at ayaw ako ipaharap sa court, what are the legal steps that i can do para mawalan ng bisa ung kasong sinampa nila sakin,

Jhai Reambillo

Arresto Mayor

Dapat nagpa medico-legal ka noong binugbog ka at ng file ka ng Physical injury or maybe RA9262.

Chaka, mejo confused ako sa case mo, may warrant ka pero "tinago" ka nila? are you pertaining to your husband who filed the case against you? (I'm confused sa actions nila.hahaha)

http://rambee.jad@gmail.com

Jennyj

Arresto Menor

Oo tinagi nila ko..kasama asawa ko dinadalaw p nga ako ng asawa ko eh

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

May lawyer ka ba to represent you in the court? Better get a lawyer at harapin mo ang kaso mo, yung ang pinakamaganda mong dapat gawin. I doubt the objective of your husband kung bakit ka nila itinatago. Have you seen the warrant?

Jennyj

Arresto Menor

Yes nakita ko na warrant siya mismo nagbigay sakin...i want to know lang of what are the chances na manalo ako sa case and how can i get back my 4 month old child

prettyme2013

Arresto Menor

this is my problem if any one can advice me pls advice me..i am a filipina woman its my 3rd time i visit my australian fiance here in australia and as of now i am here and we have plan to get married in his birthday by october this year.my problem is he have a 4 years old son from filipina woman and my fiance is white-dark and that filipina woman where he have son is very dark and the son is very white according to my fiance he leave that woman coz he found out someone sms to that woman 'i love u'and if that man who sms that woman is filipino man the sms should be in tagalog not in english.my fiance not contracted that woman since he back here in australia,1 year later someone contract my fiance that woman was pregnat with my fiance then my fiance go to philippines and do a blood test and it was positive but one thing my fiance do is he do bloodtest to 1 doctor and 1 laboratory.and the woman where is my fiance have a son she is demanding so much money and if my fiance send like 100 australian dollar she treating my fiance to report him in immigration coz that woman want a big money and my fiance send support to that woman 25 thousand php just for 1 son and as of now that son is 4 years old and the money my fiance sending to that woman is almost 1 million peso already.what can i do and what kind of case my fiance and i can file to that woman,coz i want to file to that woman that she fraud my fiance so much and she using the son to do that and i want to do bloodtest again in 3 defferent doctor coz i dont know if that doctor where my fiance do bloodtest is that woman relative or that woman pay that doctor or whatevert.my only concern is i dont like torelate that woman to do that to my fiance and i dont know if she have defferent white man she asking support to her son same time asking my fiance support too.and i have got feeling that son is not my fiance son coz the filipino woman is very dark and my australian fiance is white-dark but the son is very white. i need hepl and advice so i can have a peaceful mind. i need a hepl and advice how to fix this problem pls advice me

Jhai Reambillo

Arresto Mayor

Jennyj wrote:Yes nakita ko na warrant siya mismo nagbigay sakin...i want to know lang of what are the chances na manalo ako sa case and how can i get back my 4 month old child

lol. asawa mo mismo ang ngbgay ng warrant sayo? Hahahah buti di ka nya inaresto at the same time? Hahahahaha baka gnwa lang nila yung warrant na yun.. bngay nya mismo sayo?lol nung cnb niya? "May warrant of arrest po kameng hawak.sumama ka sakin sa presinto..este sa bahay ko." Hahahahahaha

Jennyj

Arresto Menor

Actually di ko alam pero un ginamit niya sakin para makuha sakin ank ko kasi pag di k binigay ipapahuli nya daw ako. Please help me later na biruan. I know this is not normal pero un tlaga nangyayari

Jhai Reambillo

Arresto Mayor

Jennyj wrote:Actually di ko alam pero un ginamit niya sakin para makuha sakin ank ko kasi pag di k binigay ipapahuli nya daw ako. Please help me later na biruan. I know this is not normal pero un tlaga nangyayari

I doubt the actions of your husband dear. Ngfile siya ng Adultery against you, and then PERSONALLY showed you a warrant of arrest and HID you then VISITS you? Masyadong inconsistent yata kung gsto ka nya talaga ipakulong.

Anyway, noong binugbog ka niya, if you obtained a medico-legal that time, you can file for Physical Injury or RA9262.

http://www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/ra2004/ra_9262_2004.html

The child, if under 7yrs of age the custody is yours, unless the court may find you unsuitable.

About the warrant of arrest shown to you, I suggest that you confirm if its true. Contact the court directly kung saan na-issue yung warrant of arrest OR you may try to look into your public records, request ka ng clearance sa NBI - if the NBI Clearance has a "HIT" on it then you were really issued a warrant of arrest. Then get your self a lawyer, they have access to databases that are not available to the general public. Also for you to know what will be your proper defense kung merun ngang case na naihabla sayo. If you dont have the money, you can seek help from PAO or Public Attys..

Regarding the conjugal properties.. Ill start of by the definition.

Conjugal property —all property acquired DURING MARRAIGE, whether the acquisition appears to have been made, contracted or registered in the name of one or both spouses, is presumed to be conjugal unless the contrary is proved.

Source: http://opinion.inquirer.net/23765/definition-of-terms#ixzz2NyzEeQJ4

You may also check on this one para ma enlighten ka with information and your rights since you are legally married to your husband.

FAMILY CODE OF THE PHILIPPINES: Title IV. Property Relations Between Husband and Wife, Chapter 4. Conjugal Partnership of Gains

http://www.familymatters.org.ph/Family%20Code/FC%20Title%20IV%20property%20relations.htm#top

[b]

Last edited by Jhai Reambillo on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Jennyj wrote:Actually di ko alam pero un ginamit niya sakin para makuha sakin ank ko kasi pag di k binigay ipapahuli nya daw ako. Please help me later na biruan. I know this is not normal pero un tlaga nangyayari

hire a lawyer to represent you at para macheck talaga kung may existing warrant of arrest para sa iyo. kung may kaso man talaga na nakasampa laban sa iyo, maskakabuti sa iyo na harapin yun. at kung wala naman at niloloko ka lang ng asawa mo maari mo siyang balikan.

kung may kaso ka at siya mismo ang nagsampa nun laban sa iyo, bakit ka nga pagtataguin?

Jhai Reambillo

Arresto Mayor

I totally agree with @concepab..

Napaka inconsistent ng husband mo sa mga actions niya..

Jennyj

Arresto Menor

True. Di ko din maabot ung reason niya why he would file a case against me pero siya nagtatago sakin..

Jennyj

Arresto Menor

Wala kami naaquire during marriage but we do have a child. We are on the process of annulment paano ko maprotect ang rights ng anak ko as his legal child

Jennyj

Arresto Menor

@ concepab ayaw niya daw aq mkulong ng guy lng nalink sakin..

Jhai Reambillo

Arresto Mayor

Jennyj wrote:True. Di ko din maabot ung reason niya why he would file a case against me pero siya nagtatago sakin..

I assume you have read our opinions.. Anyway, Good luck Jennyj! Smile

Jhai Reambillo

Arresto Mayor

Jennyj wrote:Wala kami naaquire during marriage but we do have a child. We are on the process of annulment paano ko maprotect ang rights ng anak ko as his legal child

Wala naman mangyayare sa rights ng anak mo since legally married kayo and common child nio yun. Smile

Jennyj

Arresto Menor

I mean sa properties niya. How can i protect the rights of my child

Jennyj

Arresto Menor

Please reply

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum