Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

married but no proof of matremonial ceremony and falsify signature are presented..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WEENER

Arresto Menor

Hi good day just want to seek an advice regarding my status.
I have a relationship before with my co worker we consider pioneer because we started to operate the company since 2008.
She is already 33 and I am 23 at that time with been living together for almost 6 months and lately i found out her negative attitude.I make decision to set or keep apart from her.But we are still in the same company as of this time.
Unfortunately when i was asking for CENOMAR it was been recorded that i got married under article 34 of family code stating that we lived together for almost 5 years and found out my signature was falsify.But reality there is no matremonial ceremony and I have proof that she is on duty on the day of our allegedly marriage.
How can i push through to declare a null and void and what would be my next step?
Looking forward for your reply

attyLLL

you have to file a petition in court to have it declared null. if i were the lawyer handling, i would attack the falsified signature with handwriting experts and also prove that there was no ceremony

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

WEENER

Arresto Menor

apology for late response,
What am i working at the moment is i have to collect 8 kinds of ID that
with signature and i have to present it to nbi(handwriting experts)
i'll just give you update as soon as i finished this procedure
and hopefully to the next step.
I'am planning also to seek an advice to a PAO due to my financial incapacity to
provide a private lawyer.Is there any chance that my issue will be consider as thier priority?

attyLLL

if you are earning more than 14k a month, you will be disqualified by pao

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum