Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFW status undetermined

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OFW status undetermined Empty OFW status undetermined Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:36 pm

janelyn_barrios

Arresto Menor

Sir,can I ask for a legal advice on what to do with my case?i was an OFW working in doha Qatar as a server in a hotel, there is an instance that I witness an indecent happen on our kitchen, our general manager slap the behind of one of our staff which a co-server of mine,and an egyptian lady,in which results to a compliant of my co server,she went on police and complain about what happen,there where other witnesses who already revoke the said incident.but when the police called and inform our general manager that there is a third witness which is myself, I was called on the office and they want me to revoke also, in other words they want me to write a letter stating that the said incident was completely false,but I didn't do such thing, but the general manager don't want me to talk to the police because his scared that I will tell the truth and he sees it in my eyes,so what he did,on that same day he put me on vacation and promised to come back after a month,he sent me in the Philippines.later, when its almost scheduled to flew in,our human recourse manager which is a Filipino also called me and informed me that they cancelled my ticket due to the expensive value of my ticket,then when I told them that I can't be on vacation for a long time coz I have a family to support to,my hr manager then told me that its not a problem coz they will be sending my salary for as long as I am staying here in the Philippines.so from time to time I would ask and follow up on my status with my hr manager but he refuses to tell any bold detail of the situation,and would always tells me that there is nothing to worry about and his gonna take care of everything,till it reached me more than six months and still no news about anything,they would only send the salary,but just recently this month I supposed to receive my salary the first week,but then it got delayed,and I would call them and follow up,they just tell me that they will send it but for 5days now still no salary,everyday I'm calling there not answering my calls I feel like a fool already,I feel really helpless with my case and I just wanted to know if I can make a legal complaints to my company to fulfill there obligations to me,I didn't have any trouble while working at my hotel before and I feel so unjust with what's happening,and to top it all I was only depending on the salary that there sending me,for I was still waiting for them to get me,they said the only lacking on my retun was the visa,they said that they don't have available visa for the Filipino as of the moment..looking forward for advices...

2OFW status undetermined Empty Re: OFW status undetermined Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Jhai Reambillo

Arresto Mayor

janelyn_barrios wrote:Sir,can I ask for a legal advice on what to do with my case?i was an OFW working in doha Qatar as a server in a hotel, there is an instance that I witness an indecent happen on our kitchen, our general manager slap the behind of one of our staff which a co-server of mine,and an egyptian lady,in which results to a compliant of my co server,she went on police and complain about what happen,there where other witnesses who already revoke the said incident.but when the police called and inform our general manager that there is a third witness which is myself, I was called on the office and they want me to revoke also, in other words they want me to write a letter stating that the said incident was completely false,but I didn't do such thing, but the general manager don't want me to talk to the police because his scared that I will tell the truth and he sees it in my eyes,so what he did,on that same day he put me on vacation and promised to come back after a month,he sent me in the Philippines.later, when its almost scheduled to flew in,our human recourse manager which is a Filipino also called me and informed me that they cancelled my ticket due to the expensive value of my ticket,then when I told them that I can't be on vacation for a long time coz I have a family to support to,my hr manager then told me that its not a problem coz they will be sending my salary for as long as I am staying here in the Philippines.so from time to time I would ask and follow up on my status with my hr manager but he refuses to tell any bold detail of the situation,and would always tells me that there is nothing to worry about and his gonna take care of everything,till it reached me more than six months and still no news about anything,they would only send the salary,but just recently this month I supposed to receive my salary the first week,but then it got delayed,and I would call them and follow up,they just tell me that they will send it but for 5days now still no salary,everyday I'm calling there not answering my calls I feel like a fool already,I feel really helpless with my case and I just wanted to know if I can make a legal complaints to my company to fulfill there obligations to me,I didn't have any trouble while working at my hotel before and I feel so unjust with what's happening,and to top it all I was only depending on the salary that there sending me,for I was still waiting for them to get me,they said the only lacking on my retun was the visa,they said that they don't have available visa for the Filipino as of the moment..looking forward for advices...

Kabayan, eto sakin lang ah? Palagay ko terminated na ang employment mo.. at yung nareceive mong pera ay baka for nuisance value nalang.. Saang hotel ka ngttrabaho? At anung agency mo?

http://rambee.jad@gmail.com

3OFW status undetermined Empty Re: OFW status undetermined Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:30 am

janelyn_barrios

Arresto Menor

Nuisance value?ano po yun?

4OFW status undetermined Empty Re: OFW status undetermined Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:15 am

Jhai Reambillo

Arresto Mayor

janelyn_barrios wrote:Nuisance value?ano po yun?

kumbaga, abswelto na sila. binayaran ka nalang nila ng 1 month salary mo. Siyempre hindi nila sasabihin sayo yun. Might as well gather as much information as you can from your company regarding sa status mo.

http://rambee.jad@gmail.com

5OFW status undetermined Empty Re: OFW status undetermined Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:36 pm

attyLLL

your remedy is to file a complaint at poea or nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum