Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NTE status

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NTE status Empty NTE status Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:03 am

msannderstood@gmail.com

msannderstood@gmail.com
Arresto Menor

Good day.

I had been on a pending status since Nov 29 2012. I had submitted a letter in response to the NTE received. I was informed to wait on the status of it but up until today i wasnt given a written letter or whatsoever. i was just wanting to know what next steps to follow and if I shouldve been paid within those time frames of no response from the company.

2NTE status Empty Re: NTE status Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:28 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

msannderstood@gmail.com wrote:Good day.

I had been on a pending status since Nov 29 2012. I had submitted a letter in response to the NTE received. I was informed to wait on the status of it but up until today i wasnt given a written letter or whatsoever. i was just wanting to know what next steps to follow and if I shouldve been paid within those time frames of no response from the company.

Why have you not made a follow up after 20-30 days? Baka na-tag ka na as AWOL nyan.

You may be entitled to payment for the excess of 30 days though.

You may want to file a complaint for constructive/illegal dismissal.

http://www.councilviews.com

3NTE status Empty NTE status Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:43 pm

msannderstood@gmail.com

msannderstood@gmail.com
Arresto Menor

Why have you not made a follow up after 20-30 days? Baka na-tag ka na as AWOL nyan.

You may be entitled to payment for the excess of 30 days though.

You may want to file a complaint for constructive/illegal dismissal.[/quote]

I did and have been following up onit via email numerous times. I also have my partner working with them and he was informed to just "wait" for further info. i also have been emailing the HR Director directly asking for my stand. I was scheduled last week but received a follow up email that meeting was to be cancelled and rescheduled again.

With the pay im entitled to, will it cover from December to present?

4NTE status Empty Re: NTE status Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:26 pm

attyLLL

if this is actually a disguised preventive suspension, imo, this can be considered constructive dismissal

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum