Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid balance-Estafa

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid balance-Estafa Empty Unpaid balance-Estafa Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:51 am

q4u

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty, I need your legal advice on this matter...
My sister had a loan in a lending agency as her payment to the agency which arranged her employment overseas (forgot the term) Because of this, she needed a co-maker which I agreed. The loan contract is for 1 year and PDC was also issued. We've made first payment to the bank however since there were some salary issues encountered by my sister overseas there were times that we would only make partial payment for some months. Due to this, the lending agency advised us to make a payment in cebuana instead, then they also closed the bank account for the PDC and advised us to continuously make payments to cebuana. Nevertheless, we've made payments.Within the year that we're making payments, the lending agency had an internal issues..one time, the person who's handling our account called me and informed that TAFT branch was already closed and now transferred to Ortigas branch and was again advised to make payment in cebuana or to go to ortigas branch for payments. Without any doubt,I believed the agent, as she's the one that I used to talked to, although there's a little bit of hesitation, I saved all her messages on my phone, atleast I have proof. Then after few weeks or so, another person called me, and he said he's from taft branch informing me that closure of taft is not true and we have to stop sending payments thru cebuana but I told him that i sent out payments in cebuana already and he said there's no problem because they'll acknowledge the payments..I was also asked to go to their office however since I was 5 months and has sensitive pregnancy by then, I asked if I can just go there after my pregnancy which he agreed. From then on i didn't receive any communication with them not until after I gave birth in September. I still made payments thru cebuana as I refer to the agent in Ortigas. In September I talked to Jenny and was asked to go to Taft branch again, and since I just gave birth, I asked if I can just go there in November which she agreed. Now my concern is we still have balance for roughly 2 1/2 months, and I recently go to taft branch since I received a call from them before they release the personal service as they quote which means (estafa). I went there to make arrangements and showed all the receipts however they're really difficult to deal with, I guess that's really how it is for collections. They don't acknowledge the last 3 receipts as they said I'm already informed to not pay in cebuana and insist that ortigas branch is not true. They're asking me to pay 187k+ then when I talked and argued to them it lowered down to around 70k and I need to pay it for 2 months considering the last 3 payments. I would say the amount is still high and this is because of the penalty. Is there any chance that I can have them lower the balance?
I even not received any letter confirming that TAFT brach is still open something to that effect. This is mainly because of their internal issues and customers are affected.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

2Unpaid balance-Estafa Empty unpaid balance-estafa Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:18 pm

q4u

Arresto Menor

hi everyone, i hope someone could give me idea or opinion about this matter, tnx!

3Unpaid balance-Estafa Empty Re: Unpaid balance-Estafa Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:20 am

ylan

Arresto Menor

greetings!
humihingi po ako ng advice. may umutang po sa akin na mag-asawa. verbal lang po. una pong umutang ung lalaki ng 20k. pagkatapos po ng isang linggo ung babae 20k ulet. pero magkaiba po ang interes nun.since sa akin po nakaprenda ung atm ng lalaki, sa atm po ng lalaki ng kinukuha ko ung pinakabayad. at ung kulang eh pupunan daw ng babae at ihuhulog sa accnt ko. palagi kulang po ung sweldo ng lalaki na nakukuha ko sa atm nya kaya, lahat na lang ng nawiwidraw ko eh sa accnt na lang ng lalaki nilalagay. madaling natapos ung lalaki sa utang nya. ang natira eh ung sa babae. tapos pinablocked na lang bigla ung atm. so ngayun po indi na ako makakuha ng hulog nila. kaya nagharap na kami s barangay. ang sabi sa barangay ay join daw po ung utang. tapos po ung total nila 40k +. since para po sa akin ay magkahiwalay po ung kuha nila sa akin. at 9 months na po lumalakad ung utang nong babae, naglagay po kami ng interes mula sa capital. magkaiba po ung computation namin kasi po magkaiba ang interes nun. ung babae po kasi hindi umaatend sa barangay, at anak po ng lupon. bale po ung lalaki lang ang humaharap sa amin, pero kasali po ung babae sa reklamo. nong 2nd hearing po sa barangay eh nandon po ung kamag-anak na lupon. kung ilalapit po ba namin ito sa taas ay may habol po kami sa claim namin. ung balance nalang sana ang kukunin namin ng cash pero ayaw pumayag nong lalaki at 1000/month ang kaya nya. pareho naman pong may trabaho ung mag-asawa. at sabi po ng lupon ay mababalewala lang daw po ung reklamo namin at kami pa ang agrabyado.please advice po. salamat

4Unpaid balance-Estafa Empty Re: Unpaid balance-Estafa Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:01 pm

ylan

Arresto Menor

greetings!
humihingi po ako ng advice. may umutang po sa akin na mag-asawa. verbal lang po. una pong umutang ung lalaki ng 20k. pagkatapos po ng isang linggo ung babae 20k ulet. pero magkaiba po ang interes nun.since sa akin po nakaprenda ung atm ng lalaki, sa atm po ng lalaki ng kinukuha ko ung pinakabayad. at ung kulang eh pupunan daw ng babae at ihuhulog sa accnt ko. palagi kulang po ung sweldo ng lalaki na nakukuha ko sa atm nya kaya, lahat na lang ng nawiwidraw ko eh sa accnt na lang ng lalaki nilalagay. madaling natapos ung lalaki sa utang nya. ang natira eh ung sa babae. tapos pinablocked na lang bigla ung atm. so ngayun po indi na ako makakuha ng hulog nila. kaya nagharap na kami s barangay. ang sabi sa barangay ay join daw po ung utang. tapos po ung total nila 40k +. since para po sa akin ay magkahiwalay po ung kuha nila sa akin. at 9 months na po lumalakad ung utang nong babae, naglagay po kami ng interes mula sa capital. magkaiba po ung computation namin kasi po magkaiba ang interes nun. ung babae po kasi hindi umaatend sa barangay, at anak po ng lupon. bale po ung lalaki lang ang humaharap sa amin, pero kasali po ung babae sa reklamo. nong 2nd hearing po sa barangay eh nandon po ung kamag-anak na lupon. kung ilalapit po ba namin ito sa taas ay may habol po kami sa claim namin. ung balance nalang sana ang kukunin namin ng cash pero ayaw pumayag nong lalaki at 1000/month ang kaya nya. pareho naman pong may trabaho ung mag-asawa. at sabi po ng lupon ay mababalewala lang daw po ung reklamo namin at kami pa ang agrabyado.please advice po. salamat

5Unpaid balance-Estafa Empty Re: Unpaid balance-Estafa Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:16 am

leo.alvarez81

Arresto Menor

Good day!
Atty. I would like to seek legal advice from you. I was working before in the Phils in a certain company. Nagkaroon po ako ng problema nung nagkaroon kami ng auditing sa company.It was found out na nagkulang ng 120,000.00 ang pera ng company intended po sana sa social responsibility ng company for livelihood program sa mga partner farmers ng company. Bilang Program Officer po for social responsibilty naako ko po ung nawalang funds ng company. Dahil po sa kawalan ng pera nag promissory note ako sa company. Umabot na po ang time ng pagbabayad ko pero wala pa rin akong nahanap na pambayad.Nagdecide po akong mag abroad para magkaroon ng malaking pera para sa pambayad ko. Pumunta po ako ng Middle East at nagkaroon naman ako ng maaayos na trabaho bilang Executive Assistant. Patapos na po ang 18 months contract ko this coming July. Di ko pa po nababayaran ang nawawalang pera dahil ang plano ko sa pag uwi ko na lang babayaran para personal kami magkaharap ng boss ko noon. 1 month vacation lang po ang uwi ko sa Pinas at babalik pa ako after 1 month. Natatakot po ako na baka sampahan ako ng kaso ng dati kong boss at di na ako makabalik sa Middle east. Gusto ko po itanong sa inyo Atty. if mabigay ko na po ba ang nawawalan pera ng company pwede pa rin po ba akong kasuhan? Natatakot po akong maharang ang pagbalik ko sa middle east ng kasong maaring isampa sa akin.Anu po ba ang maari at dapat kong gawin para po di ako makasuhan? Maraming salamat po

Last edited by leo.alvarez81 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : redundancy of words)

6Unpaid balance-Estafa Empty Re: Unpaid balance-Estafa Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:57 am

honeyemerald

Arresto Menor

hello can i seek for legal advise i have a personal debt with a bouncing check last 2007 i am paying her every month as we verbally agreed upon unfortunately last 2010 when im askin her of my balance she doesnt gave me any copy cause i told her i wont be paying anything not until i have the statement of how much i already paid.after then i dont hear anything from her.this year last january when i try to get my nbi clearance i found out that i have an estafa case bp22 and that i am wanted which means that the case is already close but i never receive any subpoena or anything to inform me about the case.now i dont know what to do to reverse this.please help i need legal advise

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum