Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of promise to marry

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of promise to marry Empty Breach of promise to marry Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Frances jade

Arresto Menor

My friend, a guy, promise to marry her gf. His gf accepted it. The wedding arrangement had been started and set on dec. 2013. But aft a month, my friend broke up with his fiance because of 3rd party. He fell inlove with another woman. She was then threatened for a criminal and civil case. Pls help me advice my friend and what would be his possible defense? Tnx

2Breach of promise to marry Empty Re: Breach of promise to marry Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:22 pm

creampuff88

Arresto Menor

Tingin ko, hindi po sya pwedeng kasuhan. madalas namang mangako ng kasal ang mga guys.

Opinion ko lang po.

3Breach of promise to marry Empty Re: Breach of promise to marry Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:17 pm

attyLLL

a breach of a promise to marry is not actionable. but if there are other actions or expenses based on that promise, an action for damages theoretically is possible.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum