Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my husband's ex mistress in destroing our family

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

joana_lou

Arresto Menor

nagkagirlfriend dti ung husbnd ko who is his manager..but now tapos n cla..pro ngabroad n nga ung husband ko pra makalayo sknia..pro last april i hav been informed by my husband n gnugulo prin cia nung manager nia..i texted her and also her mother and sister to stop.. cnbi skin ng nanay nia cia ng bhala s anak nia at hnd n nia hahayaang manggulo ulit.. pro nito nlng june nanggugulo n nmn itong gurl s asawa ko.. pati kmi ng anak ko dto ginugulo nio at bnabataan niang hnd nia ppakawalan ang aswa ko..tpos eto n nmn text ng pinsan nung gurl n hnd n manggugulo smin...

pwede ko bng gmitin as proof of contract ung mga text ng nanay at pinsan nia to file BREACH OF CONTRCT against them?

nbbhala n kming mag-asawa kya we plan to file a case against her.. wat cases can i file against her at pwede ko bng gmitin n form of contract ung msg ng nanay niang nangako skin n hnd n manggugulo s pmilya nmin as breach of contract? i am also planning to meet them again and provide a written contract n tlga n hnd n nila kmi guguluhin..

wat other cases can we file to this gurl..tnx..hoping for your asap reply coz..i will be meeting them this coming sunday..

attyLLL

for there to be a breach of contract, there has to be a contract in the first place. what you received were mere assurances.

nevertheless, if you are just after a chilling effect of filing a case then i suggest you start at the bgy level.

as for the girl, isn't it easier to first, just change all your phone numbers? you can file a case of unjust vexation against her also.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum