Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal Advice about selling properties

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1legal Advice about selling properties Empty legal Advice about selling properties Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:06 pm

sweetstone

Arresto Menor

Binenta ko po ang house ko, at nagkaproblema ko kasi may agent na lumapit sa akin, ang sabi nya ibebenta nya ang bahay ko..sya na magdagdag ng price na given ko...kung baga nagdadag sya ng 75k sa price na binigay ko...pero sinabi ko po sa kanya sobra baba ng benta ko...dapat wala na akong gagatastusin dyan...hanggang natapos na po yung mga documents like... Cotract to sell at deed of sale na pirmahan ko na din..
Ngayon yung naglabasan po ang expenses, pinapa charge po sa akin yung mga bayarin like taxes.

ang tanong ko pwede bang hindi na bigyan ang agent ng komisyon? o kung bibigyan ko yung nararapat nalang kasi wala naman syang effort na ginawa tapos bali yung pinatong nya na amount sa sale price ko.. ay kukunin ko na kasi ako po magbabayd ng TAX base sa contract to sale na pinirmahan ko... hindi kasi nila pinaliwanag yun nung naka pirma ako.

So lahat ng usapan namin ng agent is verbal lang walang kasulatan... pwede nya ba ako kasuhan sa hindi pagbigay ng 75k nyang patong. o walang syang habol dun?

jd888

Fulfill your obligation as per Contract to Sell; You maybe the one to shoulder the Real Property Tax, depending on the contents of the agreement.

Give the Agent what is due to her/him, just tell him/her that you are considering not giving any Finders Fee because you already gave the Lowest Price and she/he already made money to the added amount based on your original price.

Give the 75k to the Agent and Pay the Taxes due against you as the Vendor.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

sweetstone

Arresto Menor

what if only the CAPITAL GAIN TAX...was written on the Contract to Sell na ako mag shoulder... but the Buyer insist to me na ako talaga magbabayad ng doc stamp and other expenses according to the law pero wala po sya sa contract to sell the pinirmahan ko....can i denied that expenses... like deeds of sale sa akin pinapa charge ang notarial and also doc stamp fees..then binalikan ko din yung agent..wala po silang nagawa iniwan na nila ako...but they will always claiming and reminding me of 75k na dinagdag nila..

Ano ba talaga ang nasa real estate law.. bcoz i already claim to pay the CGT kasi yun ang nasa Contract to Sell...but what about DOC STAMP? wla sya sa contract can i insist na buyer ang magbayad?

Pwede ba nila akong kasuhan..ano po ba dapat kong gawin.? sobrang gulo na kasi...between Buyer, Agent and Me(seller)...parang feeling ko nautakan ako...kasi both buyer and agent is close fren.

sweetstone

Arresto Menor

Eto ba talaga yung tama at legal between buying and selling of properties?...kasi ito nalang po yun laban ko para hindi ako tinatakot ng Buyer na...demanda daw nya ako. kasi diko bibayaran yung ibang expenses na pinapa shoulder nya sa akin.

Guide when Buying real Estate in the Philippines

This is the standard sharing of expenses between the buyer and the seller when transferring the real estate property title (TCT - Transfer Certificate of Title or CCT - Condominium Certificate of Title) to a new owner:

The SELLER pays for the:

Capital Gains Tax equivalent to 6% of the selling price on the Deed of Sale or the zonal value, whichever is higher. (Withholding Tax if the seller is a corporation)
Unpaid real estate taxes due (if any).
Agent / Broker's commission.

The BUYER pays for the cost of Registration:

Documentary Stamp Tax - 1.5% of the selling price or zonal value or fair market value, which ever is higher.
Transfer Tax - 0.5% of the selling price, or zonal value or fair market value, which ever is higher.
Registration Fee - 0.25% of the selling price, or zonal value or fair market value, which ever is higher.
Incidental and miscellaneous expenses incurred during the registration process.

5legal Advice about selling properties Empty Re: legal Advice about selling properties Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:57 pm

jd888

These are just the usual set-up, but whatever is stated on the Contract to Sell, both parties shall abide by it.

When your Contract to Sell says that the Seller is only bound to pay the CGT, then that is it.

But if you signed a completely different statement on the Deed of Absolute Sale, then the story has changed.

What is the contents of Deed of Absolute Sale? Who shall pay what?

6legal Advice about selling properties Empty Re: legal Advice about selling properties Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:26 am

sweetstone

Arresto Menor

Nakalagay lang naman dto sa absolute sale...HAND PAID to me...pero wala pa naman nangyayaring bayaran dahil nga ni loan pa sa pag-ibig at ang pag-ibig ang magbabayad sa akin...dahil assuming balance pa yung properties.

jd888

I sent you a PM.

chuchai

Arresto Menor

good day!
hihingi lang ako ng tulong regarding sa problema sa lupa ng nanay ko. walo po silang magkakapatid na pinamanahan ng kanilang magulang.
pito po sakanila kasama na ang aking nanay na nag desisyon na ipagbili na ang nasabing lupa. isa po ang tutol dito. wala po itong titulo, ang pinanghahawakan po nila ay ang tax declaration na nakapangalan sakanilang walo. ano po ang gagawin pag ganto ang sitwasyon gayong payag naman po ang majority sakanila. salamat po. God bless

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum