Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

land ownership #thru verbal agreement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1land ownership #thru verbal agreement Empty land ownership #thru verbal agreement Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:51 pm

cjelamparo

Arresto Menor

Good Morning!Nagse-seek po sana ng advice regarding land ownership thru verbal agreement.Iyong una po kasing napagbintahan thru verbal din e hindi nakasunod sa napag-agreehan nila na magbabayad on one-year basis then nung benenta un land sa mother ko sabi nung nagbenta punan lang un kakulangan sa binayad nun first na napagbentahan, sa amin na iyong lupa,After po naming nabayaran,pinatayuan namin ng structure (House).then after 2 years bumalik un first buyer claiming na sila ang may-ari nun lupa.For your info po,un lupa po ay untitled lot at un pong uri na awarded by the Government without title sa real owner,nag-ask po kasi kami sa munisipyo at ang sabi e un land ay walang claimant before...Ngayon po un first buyer nakikipag-areglo ng Php.150,000.00 para daw sa tinayo nilang perimeter fence, which is unacceptable knowing na subra ang hinihingi nila compare sa actual price ng structure.Ano po ang dapat naming gawin?May karapatan po ba sila dun sa lupa?Nagwo-worry po kasi ang mother ko kasi kesyo me kamag-anak na malaking tao sa gobyerno un kabilang partido.
Thank you.

jd888

Yung lupa is practically owned by Government right? The first Claimant allegedly made the Earnest Payment? Then you just added an amount based on the Earnest Payment of the First Claimant who constructed the fence to secure the transaction with the Seller who asked you to do so? Now, you occupied the Lot and you actually enjoyed the privilege of the Earnest Payment of the First Claimant? My friend, I think by conscience you need to pay the First Claimant, this is truly unfair if you are on their position. You may need to settle this in Baranggay Level then hopefully arrive to "Tawaran". This is not a matter of Legality, this is a matter of conscience.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

cjelamparo

Arresto Menor

thank you sir

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum