Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property Stolen by Sibling

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Property Stolen by Sibling Empty Property Stolen by Sibling Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:04 am

AyDontNo

Arresto Menor

Hello.

There's a lot which used to belong to our family which my grandfather left for my mother, and which my mother's nephew asked permission to use while we were out of the country, but we found out recently that my mother's brother (who has a history of grabbing most of Lolo's properties from his siblings without their knowledge, even to the point of forging the signature of one of their other siblings just to mortgage her house and lot) had it transferred from my grandfather's name to his, stating that my grandfather had sold it to him - that was in the 90s.

When we returned to our town, no one was honest enough to tell us about what had transpired while we were away - on the contrary, they led us to believe that it was always assumed to be my mother's.

Until now, no one in my mother's brother's family is even honest enough to inform us of what they did - not even whenever they come and visit, and they continue to lead my mother to believe that they only "borrowed" it. Can my mother complain about this at the Barangay level first or should this be taken straight to court?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum