Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hired as Tester but transferred to a call center department...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

helpme123

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I was hired in a Technology Company in Metro Manila as a tester but after 5 months the management selected 10 employees (testers) and decided to transfer us to other projects not related to testing. Worst, we are being placed as a call center agents (voice).

My question is that is this allowed even if what I signed in a contract was to be a tester and not a call center agent?

Can I force the company to have a bargaining agreement instead and pay me according to " redundancy program "?

Thank you and more power!

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Is there any change in your rank, salary, benefits, etc? Is any of it diminished? If so, it may be considered as constructive dismissal.

helpme123

Arresto Menor

ibonidarna wrote:Is there any change in your rank, salary, benefits, etc? Is any of it diminished? If so, it may be considered as constructive dismissal.

...NO. I ask the HR if I will transfered to a call center would my salary be aligned to people working in that department..
The HR says NO-because it was just a lateral transfer.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

but if this is clearly not the job description in your contract you can contest it. Aside from the fact that you are not a call center agent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum