Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights of the abandoned wife and children

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

celtics21

Arresto Menor

My husband left us for another woman for seven years. He agreed that he will support us financially. During the early years, he was really doing that. Although, there were times that he failed to do his responsibilities. Since last year, he started giving alibi that he got sick, or he got an accident or he was confined in the hospital as a result, he couldn't give his support financially. We have two children and my salary is not enough to support our children. So, I really need his help but it seems that he's starting to break his promise. I'm worried because I'm also depending on that money to support the school of my two daughters. What must I do?

attyLLL

if it can't be handled through negotiations, your recourse is to send a letter demanding support, then filing a criminal complaint for economic abuse

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

celtics21

Arresto Menor

How will I make a demand letter? Do I still need a lawyer for him to be alarmed ? I just want him to know that I'm really serious on this.Thanks! I really appreciate the response and the advice. Smile

Andy Carr

Arresto Menor

My love in the Philippines was married for 10 years to a man who did not work. She supported him all those years. He and she seperated about nine months ago. She and he have three children and she allows him a short visit with the children three days per week. He has another woman now and that woman is alledgely pregnant. She wants an annulment so that she can marry me. He is willing to sign the annulment. What are her chances of getting the annulment? Can you recommend someone to handle the case?

celtics21

Arresto Menor

What should be my next action if my husband ignored the demand letter written by the lawyer? He was really mad when he received the letter and threatened me that things will get worst because of that letter.

attyLLL

your recourse is to send a letter demanding support, then filing a criminal complaint for economic abuse

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum