Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DECLARED AWOL, how about their last pay?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DECLARED AWOL, how about their last pay? Empty DECLARED AWOL, how about their last pay? Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:31 pm

gineanne16

Arresto Menor

help po... nako-confused po kasi ako sa nangyayari sa company namin.. nagstart po kasi to nung dec.30 na delay ung pay namin.. sa sales dept., nag release cla ng half lang.. tpos ung ibang tga sales, ndi na nkakapasok kasi nga wala ng allowance.. but we were given notice na madedelay ang sahod. until this time, ang dami ng ndi nkapasok at na declare na cla na AWOL.. ang question ko, is it still possible for them na habulin ung half ng dec.30 pay nya, kahit na nag start ung awol nya jan.07 lng?

another case, may employee kami na nag resign. she was able to comply with the 30days notice and effective dec.31, 2012 ang last day nya. but since, wala na kming pasok ng 31 and sunday ang dec.30, ndi na xa nagreport for work nung jan.03.... pero ndi pa nya nakukuha ung pay nya ng dec.30 kasi nga delayed. and then the big Boss advised that, that will be part of her back pay. tama po ba un? may mga considerations pa po ba dito?

i hope you could help us with this issue. thanks atty! Very Happy

attyLLL

yes, they are still entitled to be paid for worked days.

the person who resigned is also entitled to fully pay.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum