Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tax Declared property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tax Declared property Empty Tax Declared property Mon May 02, 2016 3:50 pm

Valentyna

Arresto Menor

Hello everybody,
Me and my husband are Italians and we would like to buy (under the corporation with filipino partners) a land in Philippines and build a small resort on it. We found a very interesting plot, seems ideal for us, the only one thing which makes us worry is that plot has not been released for title yet and it is tax declared only. Instead of a title for land we would receive a waiver of rights/extra judicial with settlement.

Can someone advice us how safe would be buying a property without title? I know that it is risky enough, I just want to understand what may happen in the worst case. How many possibilities we have to obtain title in the future? Can government kick us out? Can we start construction before obtaining the title?

Thank you very much in advance.

Any comments will be very appreciated

2Tax Declared property Empty Re: Tax Declared property Mon May 02, 2016 4:59 pm

de_facto

Arresto Menor

Hello. buying land without title can be risky. Be that as it may, the property is still registrable provided that the tax declaration is legit and that you do a background check on the owner/s. I might be able to help you. Send me an e-mail at lmrl.legal@gmail.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum