Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

love turned hate with deceit and estafa

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1love turned hate with deceit and estafa Empty love turned hate with deceit and estafa Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:29 am

scgalang

Arresto Menor

good morning, your site and especially the free legal consultation is truly a big help for people like us.

background of the case for consultation: i met and fell for a guy three years ago. it was a good start and since we're both of age, me and my family thought he was the one. one year into the relationship, my parents died living me alone. even more did my attachment to him became stronger. he was so much into my life like a husband without the benefit of marriage. we both said we weren't ready.

early this year, i got a call from a stranger claiming to be his wife and that they have two kids. i confronted him and at first he said it was all just a lie. within the same week, he admitted the story by said that they were just staying together because of his 3 kids. it's the usual case of promises and unfortunately, because of the love i have for him, i believed him. i was so deep into the relationship. i would say that less the issue on his family, it was a great relationship between us. we never fought and we enjoyed each others company.

we both come from the working class but i have to admit, i earn more. along the way, he became 'spoiled'. as my family would now say, as the time passes they were starting to see the change in him in terms of showing his real colors - buy this and that, i want this and that. i was blind. i was happy then.

i started feeling something fishy early this year. but every time i would ask him how we are doing, he would always say we're good and that m just being paranoid. he would assure me that he already made a choice between me and the wife, it's me of course. it's just that the kids are small and the girl threatens to keep the kids away from him if he leave the conjugal house. we almost had a baby last year but i suffered a miscarriage.

then the unexpected happened last april, he said we has to travel to the province for work. from that 5 day travel, i felt that his text and calls became lesser. by the 4th day, i had to locate him bec he wasn't replying to my calls and text. after a short talk on the phone, he texted me by saying i shouldn't have called. when we got back from manila, he avoided me like a plague and without a clear explanation. he said we're done and he had all these confusing reasons why. after so much prodding, he agreed to talk but nothing came out of it. he didn't want to answer any questions and said it's irrelevant at this point. all suddenly he treated me like trash and is just walking away.

via the help of friends, i've learned that he has a 3rd girl. someone richer and better off than me perhaps. i guess that's why it was so easy to dump an old rag. he is moving to his next victim! he owes me a big sum of money, some of which has received copies. i am thinking of filing a case (cases) against him - for the money that he owes me, for maliciously accusing me that m running after him now just bec of the money well in fact, in the three years we were together, i gave him my world. he lied to me too about his real status and made me believe he was single. how can he simply walk away just like that?

i've been in this limbo for three months now and my life has turned upside down. m suffering from a trauma disorder and has developed so many fears. i can't work properly and my decisions are not sound. i want to have real answers no matter how it hurts. but with this guy, it seems impossible. my family says he's a pro, victimizing ladies and making them fall to be able to meet his lifestyle. he left me broken and totally out of balance. i feel that i need to have my life back. i don't intend to go violent or anything, m thinking of going the legal way. can you please help me what options i have at this point.

thank you very much.
god bless you and your site.

attyLLL

hello scgalang. i'm not sure your remedy should be a legal one. nevertheless, have you ever confirmed at the NSO whether he is legally married? you can request for a CENOMAR and it will appear there whether he is.

you can consider a criminal case of psychological violence under RA 9262, or estafa. I must say however, it will be a bit difficult to prove.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

scgalang

Arresto Menor

thank you, attylll. that was a quick reply. i shall consider your inputs.
just hoping things will be better as soon as possible.

4love turned hate with deceit and estafa Empty for atty lll Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:27 pm

scgalang

Arresto Menor

good day, we are seriously thinking of file for RA9262. i just wanna have an idea as to how long does it take to do the filing as well as the movement on the preliminary investigation. also, during the preliminary investigation, will there be an q and a or interrogation?

thank you very much for your help.

attyLLL

hi, i normally prep a complaint in about a week assuming all docs and info is available. actual filing just takes about an hour. but prelim investigation is 3-6 months. normally there is no question and answer unless the prosecutor wants to do so. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum