Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

utang

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1utang Empty utang Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 pm

dianneangeles

Arresto Menor

hi. i worked for a company from august to october of 2009. what happened was during the typhoon ondoy, our 13th month pay was given in advanced, it was given through our payroll atm on mid september i think. and when i went AWOL on this company, i received a demand letter from them dated april 2010 stating that i have financial liabilities with them worth 17k+. i don't know why but i think they want the 13th month pay and salary that went through on my acct back. what should i do? and will i have a "HIT" on getting my NBI clearance? please help, THANKS!

2utang Empty Re: utang Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:24 pm

attyLLL

you should not ignore the letter and send one inquiring what is the basis for their demand.

i don't think you will automatically get a hit on your nbi unless they file a criminal case against you, but i do not see any basis for one.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum