Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

re: utang pls help me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1re: utang pls help me Empty re: utang pls help me Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:31 pm

crishelle

Arresto Menor

ako po ay may utang sa Owwa nung 2005 pa po, me mga panahong nahulugan ko po ito at me panahong hindi po
me mga natanggap na demand letter po ang aking 2 co-maker, sa ngayon poh ay di na naman aq makabayad dahil sa patong patong pong problemang pang pinansyal.
Ano po ba ang pwede kong gawin upang di na tumubo at di aq makasuhan ng agency kung saan ipinasa ng OWWA ang aming mga pagkakautang?

2re: utang pls help me Empty Re: re: utang pls help me Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:08 am

attyLLL

try to dialogue with the owwa to find a settlement of your debt. make an offer to pay in installments.

if you do not even make an offer, they have the right to go after you or your co-makers, and the co-makers, if they pay, can sue you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum